Best enhance shaman on server????????????????

85 Draenei Shaman
The worst enhance shaman nerf this xpac was the vicious left/right ripper redesign, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Arena ratings didn't mean jack in vanilla. Your in realm reputation did. Getting carried or w/e you guys call it doesn't make you good it just makes you part of a team. Not one person can make a 2s go very far.

When you pvp make sure you can do it in more than just a /duel or arena setting.

~The Wind
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
PUG
Arena ratings didn't mean jack in vanilla. Your in realm reputation did. Getting carried or w/e you guys call it doesn't make you good it just makes you part of a team. Not one person can make a 2s go very far.

When you pvp make sure you can do it in more than just a /duel or arena setting.

~The Wind

Spoken like a true 1500 s-key hero.

~The Rawr
Edited by Rawrrior on 5/8/2011 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
rawr ur a meanieface doodiehead

u dont understand the immense skill required in world pvp, the lvl of adaptability u must possess to 4v2 ppl by clicking ur dps buttons. or the immense skill required 2 stand on a ledge and turret cast into helpless n00blets below. ur just an arena baddy carried by ur partners playing fotm scrubletcaek comps facerolling ur way to high rating thinking u r good cuz a number says u r. when me and mai firneds see u in tol barad we're gonna show u wat tru pvp is
Edited by Averdys on 5/8/2011 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Rawr. Me, you and Sniped lets cleave hoes to 2200.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

~The Wind

~The Rawr

Where's your reskilience bro?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

~The Rawr

I guess you edited this to find something witty to say the whole while you didn't read what the thread was about you read off of mine and went from there. Not sure where you got the arena rating from but ty. It would make it higher than yours atm. As you can see I too can spend my valor points on viscious items. Congrats on your try. When did you start I'm wondering Wrath? I love Wrath babies they are so cute with no care or clue in the world.

~The Wind
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
PUG

I guess you edited this to find something witty to say the whole while you didn't read what the thread was about you read off of mine and went from there. Not sure where you got the arena rating from but ty. It would make it higher than yours atm. As you can see I too can spend my valor points on viscious items. Congrats on your try. When did you start I'm wondering Wrath? I love Wrath babies they are so cute with no care or clue in the world.

~The Tard

Look at me, this is my alt.
Now back to you the vanilla hero stuck in T1 set.
Now look at me in full T2.
Back to you, 1500.
Now back to me, T2 on every single toon I own.
Now back to you, you're garbage.
Now back to me, I'm diamonds.

umad?!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I loled so hard at the diamonds part 9/10 would read again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
Well this thread turned out splendidly.
Surely ~The Wind has a retort in mind?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
PUG
Hey man, my DK is still here....

WTB Priest/rogue/DK

Pally/Dk/DK (lol double frost )

Pally/Warr/DK

or

Sham/Hunter/DK comp

YUSSSSSS
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Rawr you forgot to mention the the other people you carried to 2200.

I did play vanilla, and I can assure you that 90% of the people who were "great" as far as their pvp realm reputation went were, in fact, complete #!%@.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why in the world would I get mad? You two are stuck on ally soaking up your own glory. Oh btw T2 can be had easily by trading up T1. Not sure if you have proved your point on being diamonds since when I started you weren't even coal yet. I've grown tired of this game and I don't play much now. That and work keeps me from raiding. I'm sure you know the guild I am in is only number 2 on the server. Flip flopping from number one over and over. I can easily raid, but Epics mean nothing if I can't feed myself. Poor guy missed my point completely in the beginning.

~The Wind

Jst- I thought you were ok in vanilla... not sure why you would be considered %@!* now....
Reply Quote
Not sure why you keep adding "~The Wind" to the end of your posts, but I thought you should know it makes you look like a scrub so absorbed into a video game he's actually forgotten what real life is.

And tbh, you probably are bad. :\

EDIT: Jst was referring to you, Wind, as the people who are actually complete !%@%.
Edited by Nessper on 5/15/2011 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Not sure why you keep adding "~The Wind" to the end of your posts, but I thought you should know it makes you look like a scrub so absorbed into a video game he's actually forgotten what real life is.

And tbh, you probably are bad. :\

EDIT: Jst was referring to you, Wind, as the people who are actually complete !%@%.

He is bad. Most vanilla heros are. See a lot of them stuck at 1600. Would eat all of my words to see windcrow "easily obtain" a single T2 weapon through 3v3 (the only legit bracket in this game).

PS: I'm still diamonds baby.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
I guess his original point was in-realm reputation. That still exists, but it has more to do with arena ratings and skill as opposed to whatever it was in vanilla - mostly time invested. OP asked for best enhance shaman on server, so I suggested the one I knew to be most successful in arena, OP dueled him and guess what? He agrees.

What I find annoying about vanilla heroes is that they wallow in their romantic vision of the past when they were respected, before arena provided a metric to separate good players from average players with a simple number rather than word of mouth/"reputation" which is subject to all sorts of biases. Vanilla players like Jst who were actually good players have no trouble obtaining the ratings to back their reputation up instead of inventing excuses.
Edited by Averdys on 5/15/2011 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

I was not specifically referring to Windcrow. Although I remember him, I don't remember his specific ability as a pvper. Merely pointing out that general opinions on people's skill back in the day were wildly off.

I was considered ok, really good by some in vanilla, but I found out very quickly in arena that I wasn't good at all (I keyboard turned half the time and clicked my pvp trinket). I was in Team Alliance, and played with Alliance Rising and many of Tsegoa's Excel teams, as well as against Utot's team and Team Softcore. For every legitimate skilled player on those teams, there were 3-4 people who were just bad and simply benefited from being in an organized group on TS/Vent. It was no surprise when certain players continued their success into arena while others performed poorly and quit.

05/15/2011 05:15 PMPosted by Averdys
Vanilla players like Jst who were actually good players have no trouble obtaining the ratings to back their reputation up instead of inventing excuses.
Edited by Jst on 5/15/2011 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
honestly vanilla pvp was a joke, your title was based on how much time you could spend pvping, and most of the time it was either lul I aimed shot crit that guy and he died, or deadzoned by a mage. And then there is the awesome times when the warrior in full HW gear and ashkandi targets you with full buffs and beresking buff in WSG + reck up x.X

Granted im no arena god, I can play my class but don't run a clinic in arena by any means. But now if some pro frost dk and disc priest want to be my friends =D i'd gladly accept it

^^hint hint
Edited by Gimla on 5/16/2011 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I don't doubt there were decent players back in vanilla, but the old title system was hardly a good judge of it. A place where a good rogue like Wogwog gets Warlord and someone like Jaybooo gets high warlord... cmon. I would probably throw Windcrow in the Jayboo group.

This games probably never been legit balanced, but 3v3 arena is probably the best place to go for a judge of competency in this game. 5s and RBGs are lul, world pvp is fun but that's just a bunch of mindless ganking, and 2s is.... .... .... #@*# 2s.
Edited by Rãwr on 5/16/2011 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
jaayboo #1 haters gonna hate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]