[*] LFM Players for Rated Battlegrounds

92 Night Elf Hunter
Greetings. Terresta here. I'm looking to create a list of Alliance-side players interested in participating in rated battlegrounds and wouldn't object to receiving whispers involving participation in rated battleground matches. Be it for an established team looking to pick up one or two filler members or a completely random group of like minded players. Perhaps roster would be a more fitting way to describe what I'm hoping to create here.

I would also like to bring attention to the rated battleground system in general. Considering that the non-rated battlegrounds have become littered with macro-looping bots, rated battlegrounds are an efficient way to pair yourself up with nine other individuals who have a similar interest in player versus player content.

Before I find myself on a tangent involving the state of player versus player content in the World of Warcraft, let me introduce how I would like to present the roster.

"Name -- Class -- Role fulfilled -- Resilience rating (2.5k and above only please)".

It is a simple enough line, but contains all of the necessary for an interested party /who or look you up on the armory. Which reminds me. There is an etiquette involved with lists such as this that should be observed always. Do not send random invites. It is the quickest way to turn an interested player into an uninterested player. /who'ing the player to see if they are already engaged in something else and sending a whisper is infinitely more polite and takes all of half a minute.

Thank you for taking the time to hear me out and if you chose to do so, your participation. I'll actively tend to this list with an effort equal to the interest the Alliance-side community shows in it.
Edited by Terresta on 4/24/2011 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
"Name -- Class -- Role fulfilled -- Resilience rating (2.5k and above only please)"

Terresta -- Hunter -- Marksmen DPS -- 3,486
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Galaxies --Shaman--Resto--3,257
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Nice gear terresta, hope the search goes well for ya :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Encarte - Frost DK
message me if you need filler. he's only 2k resil right now but should be over 3k by end of the week. Its my alt lol.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Minxi - Paladin - Holy - 3112
Reply Quote
Gorillaosf, Hunter Surv or BM, 3670
Reply Quote
Therie, Disc Priest, ~3000.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Rokilla - sub rogue - 3450
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Schmedium - Disc Priest - 3385
Reply Quote
Is this still a valid post? Are we going to start working on this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]