[H] <Sons of UnGoro> Orc/Troll/Taurens/Dinos!

90 Tauren Priest
<All she wanted was to see the newest gems being brought into Thunder Bluff by the traveler she often traded with but… A male fighting off wolves while bessies in a pen cheered… Having her backend grabbed… a bull promptly getting the back of her hand to his muzzle… a new friend as well as a new rival or two… Naked masked bessies…? The Tauress could only smile to herself as the wyvern broke from the main flight tower heading back toward Orgrimmar as the faintest hint of An’she’s light splits the night sky.>

((Edited to say 'win!' on the post concerning naked masked bessies being a great way to kick off page two! *Notices her current profile icon has her mask showing... is suddenly terribly concerned she has said too much... clears throat and simply hopes no one will notice.* \o/ ))
Edited by Leilanahe on 5/6/2011 1:24 AM PDT
100 Tauren Warrior
(( *arches an eyebrow* My oh my, y'all do seem to be up a bit of mischief.... ))
94 Tauren Hunter
((Un'Goro. It's where the wild takes you.))
90 Tauren Priest
((*sagenod slipping her mask back on; cue 'Welcome to the Jungle'*))
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
85 Troll Warrior
Bosem'Bok approached the savage lord as he tended the massive devilsaur before him. Removing his helm, he downcasted his gaze, lids heavy with remorse as he delivered the unfortunate news.

"Te Shadowtusk have declined our alliance," he swallowed thickly, scanning the lush, tropical floor of Un'Goro with his eyes. "And King Karo'jin," he stuttered, unsure of how Mato would take the news. "... has fallen."
94 Tauren Hunter
Mato fell silent in his thoughts, petting his devilsaur off before managing the words to speak.

"Prepare a pyre," he said hoarsely. "We honor our friend this night."
100 Tauren Warrior
(( Bump because I can. ))
85 Tauren Warrior
‘He has to be the one I have heard of…’
Makahni’s thoughts echo inside of her head, casting a critical eye to the far side of the pond in Thunder Bluff.

The scene almost would seem a bit comically awkward as a pair of Shu’halo, a male and female, speak to a relatively small goblin - not simply small relative to the Shu’halo, but even to most Makahni had encountered previously. The exchange between the trio seemed somewhat celebratory and welcoming.

‘So it is true…’
Matalia gives a soft snort into the evening air, her thoughts continuing as she watches the trio.
Her expression seems none too pleased…

Though dropping her muzzle slightly she shakes her head as though an attempt to dismiss her thoughts and previous disposition.

Makahni gives a slow and heavy sigh to the thoughts in her mind.
‘You cannot go back… There is no option. The only option now is redemption…’

Her expression hardens in resolute.

She has been within the Shu’halo capital long enough to know her options…
It all seem to come down to weighing what can she live with and what can she live without?

‘The secret of redemption lies in remembrance…’

It didn’t start out the way it had ended… she cannot afford to simply forget everything.
How easily would others understand this though?
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
90 Tauren Priest
(( Non-creative bump. ))
90 Tauren Priest

<‘Canon made mention of Moonglade… Nighthaven… Cenarion Spirits, of course, the Circle… druids.’

The Tauress sat at the edge of Elder Rise watching as An’she began to dip behind the cliffs of Mulgore, her expression one of thought. Her ear flicks suddenly as she turns to glance over her shoulder. A large charcoal gray and black feline transitions from the shadows, coming to rest next to her.

“Finally, -I- am the one being called upon by -you-… How refreshing.” the feline gives a rather feral smirk.

The Tauress scoffs, “You know better than that…” She shakes her head as a smile crosses her muzzle, “Cenarion Spirits… You know of this?”

The large druidic cat seems thrown off slightly by her question, though gives a nod. “I know of it, yes….”

“How difficult would it be for you to get it…? For me that is…” the Tauress continued her questioning.

“Shouldn’t be that much trouble for me to do, though, a favor isn’t without a favor….” the feral smirk returns to the muzzle of the large feline, “… is it?” The druidic cat tilts his head in question as he looks to the Tauress.>
90 Blood Elf Hunter
{{ -rolls in- Hello! Please partake in my building of our new, updated, and cleanly organized Horde Roleplay directory. (As the old one has been taken down due to inactivity). Please feel free to post for your guild and... -cough- Hit that fancy sticky button. >_>;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2522464037?page=1

<3 Free bump~!

-rolls back out- }}
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump
94 Tauren Hunter
5th page? Unacceptable!

We're still looking for more to share in our experiences! Remember, we accept all races/classes, except Forsaken, Death Knights and Warlocks.

Storyline Update: A rumble in the jungle has left the Un'Goro clan leader severely wounded. While the others prepare a search party to scour the bug infested wastelands of Silithus for a lost loved one, the wildman, Tara-Zar, ventures deep into Darkshore, on a mission to seek out the owners of the mysterious draenic banner.
94 Tauren Hunter
Up you go!
94 Tauren Hunter
Storyline Update: After finally recovering from his wounds, Besti proceeds with his mission to discover the origins of the mysterious orange banner. Sending his kin into the streets of Thunder Bluff to gather information on Sholaad and his band of Draenei, Besti sets off to rendezvous with the wildman, Tara-Zar.
94 Tauren Hunter
Bump!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]