[H] <Sons of UnGoro> Orc/Troll/Taurens/Dinos!

Indeed; that whole back-to-the-wall isolationist business your kind have going on in Mulgore is quite reassuring.

*Cough cough* >.> You don't know many wild Shu'halo do you?

Though, I understand... Those farm raised variety in Mulgore are much easier to package up and ship out I suppose. I can understand if store bought is all you know. ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai gaiz! I saw joo in Thunderbluff the other day! Wanted to say hi, but you were <away> *Sads* S'okay, one day we will come dance for joo. ];3

Moo bumps!
100 Tauren Paladin
Did you just call my girlfriend a sheep?
90 Undead Mage

*Cough cough* >.> You don't know many wild Shu'halo do you?

Though, I understand... Those farm raised variety in Mulgore are much easier to package up and ship out I suppose. I can understand if store bought is all you know. ;3

Indeed; perhaps an expansion of my experience is in order. There is a rather reclusive tauren shaman that has spoken highly of the Shadowhoof as well as the Sons; I would meet with either of you in a place of your choosing at a mutually beneficial time. There is, perhaps, much that our like-minded philosophies can do to complement each other.
Edited by Vhaldis on 5/7/2013 10:49 PM PDT
100 Tauren Paladin
It's a date!
90 Tauren Shaman
Warchef Duff will whip you up something special, that's for sure.
100 Tauren Paladin
Falcon.... BUMP!
100 Tauren Paladin
To whom it may concern: I'm eating Pork and Mushrooms from my favorite Chinese place.
100 Tauren Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IqY5LkiaCo
100 Tauren Paladin
To whom it may concern: I'm listening to "What Planet is This?!" by The Seatbelts
94 Tauren Hunter
I shall be releasing a trailer to commemorate 5.3 within the next couple of days! So excited! I've been working on this for some time now! I hope you all enjoy it!
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi, I'm in your thread again. Being all belfy.
94 Tauren Hunter
Our guild trailer for 5.3 is now live! Enjoy and. please, tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxhMkdFCG9Q&feature=youtu.be
90 Tauren Shaman
Neat! Turned out pretty well imo. Although it's a little quiet but that might just be me.

On another note. Has anyone seen my shoulder armor?
Pretty sweet, man! :D Welcome to the independents, my friends. No longer will we fall under the tyranny of a governing body that cares little for us and our people. ^5 Now lets go cause some Chaos. >:3
100 Tauren Warrior
That's pretty awesome there, Dude.

Now lets go cause some Chaos. >:3
94 Tauren Hunter
\o/ Chaos for everybody!
4 Words

Oh. My. Korean Jesus.

THAT TRAILER'S FRIGGING AWESOME
94 Tauren Hunter
4 Words

Oh. My. Korean Jesus.

THAT TRAILER'S FRIGGING AWESOME

Thanks! ^_^ It was my first try at some actual machinima. I learned quite a bit and was under a time crunch. Hopefully, the next time I do another trailer, it'll be even better!
94 Tauren Hunter
We kicked off tonight's Oathbreaker storyline with an offering of Kor'kron blood to our volcano!

Come join in our carnage!
100 Tauren Paladin
WTB sacrifices, PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]