Level 40 mount?

(Locked)

59 Troll Hunter
I've looked for the answer to this question, but can't find it in the usual places.

Do I need to buy a level 40 mount to get the 100% speed increase? Or is Journeyman Riding training + my level 20 mount enough?
Yes, when you learn the next level of riding, your mount will speed up automatically. You only need the level 40 one if you want it to have the armor on it and look cooler.

So you don't need it to run faster, but they do look cooler with their armor.
Once you buy the training, every mount travels at +100% speed
As of 4.0.1 you don't need to buy a faster mount to get the speed increase. So your first mount will work just fine.

lol 3 answers within 20 seconds.
Edited by Akosi on 4/25/2011 12:29 PM PDT
59 Troll Hunter
04/25/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Akosi
lol 3 answers within 20 seconds.

Woot!

You guys are so great.

Good to know about the mounts. I like the look of my little emerald raptor -- I don't think I'll get another mount until I'm exalted with Thunderbluff.

Just how cool are those Kodo?
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The basic kodos look kind of silly, but I think they're cute, so I like them. Course, I AM a girl who likes such things. xD

The epic ones look more fearsome with their armor and war drums, which is pretty cool. I'm not AS big a fan, but my warrior tauren does ride one because it seems like her mount should be as armored as she is. :)

The big thing with kodos is that they are large and thus can get stuck in doorframes from time to time, forcing you to dismount to enter. Then again... trolls + raptors can have that problem too, so maybe you'll get used to it! :D
59 Troll Hunter
04/25/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Cerylia
The big thing with kodos is that they are large and thus can get stuck in doorframes from time to time, forcing you to dismount to enter.

Hmm...I wonder what's the smallest mount? Wolves, maybe? They could be the "around-town" special. :-D

The basic kodos look kind of silly....

Yeah, I kind of like the way they look like Brontotherium. Big, strong, and derpy.
Edited by Broohahah on 4/25/2011 1:01 PM PDT
71 Orc Hunter
Hmm...I wonder what's the smallest mount? Wolves, maybe? They could be the "around-town" special. :-D

For Horde, the Goblin Trike. Tauren can ride it through doorways,
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]