[Horde] New Player Friendly Guild Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are you a NEW player to World of Warcraft? Returning to the game and discovered that your old guildmates have disappeared? Looking for like-minded, mature players who understand the demands of raising a family or a full-time job while also experiencing end-game, cutting edge raid content?

Then you may want to try out the MINISTRY OF TRUTH!

WHO WE ARE:
We are a mature (21+ over), family-oriented, Horde guild on the Winterhoof (US) Server. We are looking for adults who act like adults, and are looking for a casual place to hang their hat. With a mix of seasoned, WoW-veterans and brand-new players still learning the basics, we welcome ANY player, regardless of class or current level. In fact, we look forward to working with new players and helping them along their wonderful journey through the world of Azeroth.

We also provide scheduled 10man raiding experiences that offer raid times across multiple time-zones. We prioritize teamwork and fun over progression.

In addition to new player recruitment, we have some available spots for the following raid teams and timeslots:

Team Phoenix (Cataclysm 10man) - Tues and Thurs (9pm to 11pm servertime)
Team Cat's Cradle (Cataclysm 10man Progression) - TBD Schedule

Please note, acceptance into the guild does not guarantee a regular spot in one of our raid teams. We place players based on their class/spec/schedule/time spent in our guild and overall attitude. Please, understand we see End Game Raiding as an extension of a player's experience in the game, but it is not the focus of our guild. We do not sacrifice camaraderie and cooperation in favor of progression. If you are looking for a semi-casual Raiding experience so that you can see end game content, this maybe a fit for you. If you are seeking hard core progression out of a team more than once or twice a week, we are probably not your best fit.

In addition to the guild, we also feature a World of Warcraft Podcast entitled "THE STARTING ZONE". The show is devoted to providing NEW players (Noobs) with helpful information about how to make World of Warcraft an even more enjoyable experience than it already is. We feature segments that include tips for faster leveling, important play style strategies, information on addons, coverage of WoW events, and the occasional witty banter you come to expect from any of your other favorite podcasts. You can check it out here: http://thestartingzone.com

OUR FOCUS:
To focus on all aspects of the game, including raiding, questing, crafting, and all PVE and PVP content. We schedule annual guild events to help grow our community of like-minded players including Guild Races, Material Drives for the whole Guild and even a PVP-101 event where we help ease new players into the wild world of battlegrounds!

OUR GOALS:
To have fun and enjoy playing with like-minded people in the great World of Warcraft. We may not get to the top the fastest, but we will have fun getting there. As a casual guild, we place more importance on experiencing all that World of Warcraft has to offer at the our own pace. To us, it is not about rushing to level cap or rushing to make server firsts, but rather to enjoy solid team-work and a great guild community.

For more information about the guild or to apply, please visit the guild website at:
http://www.motguild.com
or send an in-game tell or mail to any of the guild officers: Takaos, Boomsnarl, Lunura or Lithessei

We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Takaos on 11/16/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Psssst. We're also Guild Level 25 if you care about that sort of thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for beating me to that, Ray.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Hunter
A great guild filled with wonderful and helpful people.
The leadership is very fair and considerate and set a great tone for the guild.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ministry of Truth HAS to be one of the most fun guilds in the game. It's full of positive helpful people. The leadership is considerate, fair and consistent. (a real rarity in most guilds) Ministry of Truth has enriched my WOW experience times ten! They work together, give selflessly and have fun. They have multiple progression raiding teams, but they are also take the time for a new character to learn the ropes and level. I'm really blown away by the amount of people that are extremely knowledgable of the game. (The Founding Members have their own Pod Cast for crying out loud)... but all of that "In-Game" knowledge is tempered with a sense of maturity and kindness. If you meet the criteria... do yourself a favor and check it out!
Edited by Grit on 4/28/2011 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
I heard the Podcast. These guys are awesome!
Reply Quote
Still recruiting.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I may be transferring to the Horde in the near future. Might be looking for a home too. =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
"Recruitment is Currently Closed" on your site...

Thats a shame I think I could really enjoy being a part of this guild.
Edited by Dixieboy on 6/27/2011 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Sounds like a great guild! I'm looking for a new server to hop to but I can't make those raid hours, well back to the ole drawing board :(
Reply Quote
Stay tuned folks, we should be RE-opening recruiting very, very SOON (tm).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Recruitment for Ministry of Truth is now open!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Thanks...

great job on the podcast too.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Are you guys still recruiting? I finally talked my wife into playing Horde with me and we are looking for a friendly guild to call home. We miss having a group of people to talk to and run things with.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Yep, we are still recruiting for a bit.
Reply Quote
Come join us. Recruiting has been re-opened.

Remember, we welcome ANY player regardless of experience, class or level.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I agree really good guild lots of nice folks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
MoT is still recruiting! Come join us as we venture to far off Pandaria!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Our guild website has MOVED. Our new home is located at http://www.motguild.com/home

Please bear with us if the recruitment page isn't working yet!
Reply Quote
Bump.

Our recruiting page is up and running on the NEW and IMPROVED guild site here:

http://www.motguild.com

Come join us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]