Darkspear Emisary?

85 Draenei Hunter
Okay so for the Quest Bwemba's Spirit?

I need to find the Darkspear Emisary to help want the People of STV But... Where in the Hell is that Dude? Anyone got LOcation?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm wondering the exact same thing. Been looking around everywhere and no luck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Did you happen to just pick up that quest or did you also get the For Livingston quest too? Hard to find the guy without starting that quest too...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm thinking maybe it's still bugged. I had both Bwemba's Spirit and the Fort Livingston quest, too, and looked everywhere but never found the Emissary. I decided to just abandon the quest so I can do it later after there's some more feedback on it. As soon as I abandoned it, all the normal NPCs in Fort Livingston reappeared. One of them is a troll..name starts w/ a G...and his title is <Emissary of Rastakan> (however you spell that). No idea if that's the right guy or not-probably isn't, but still.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
I found him. Right next to Baron in Booty Bay when you turn in the final quest. He and Bwemba did not interact on my first visit for the quest turn in, but when I went back, it worked. So yes, bugged, but there is a way around it apparently.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I also found him. I actually handed in the final quest and then flew away and returned and then Bwemba interacted with his contact.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
so what happens if u cant even see Vol'jin, whos is teh emmisary btw,

but in BB i fly down and i cant see him, like he didnt load, i cant think that it has soemthign todo with my Bloodsail Title, but idk, anyone have any remarks?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
this is f-ing BS, now Vol'jin isnt even in BB, he liek disapeared, fml
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BLIZZARD FIX UR GAME PLEASE!!
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Death Knight
The darkspear rep is named Ghaliri. he is in Fort Livingston. I never could see him and was told by a G.M that after starting the quest line that you have to finish it all but the first one or I would break the quest. I had abandoned follow that cat quest in hopes of seeing him, only after abandoning bwema's spirit could i see him. So I got a friend to do the quest line and had them on follow on the quest before follow that cat and was able to pick back up quest line and finish. the darkspear rep is at the end of quest line in booty bay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Despite the fact that the "Find the Emissary" quest is the first one you get, it's actually the last one in the chain you complete. Along the way, you should be picking up several other quests from either Bwemba or other people in STV that take you to various places throughout the zone, ultimately ending at the "emissary."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't find the emissary guy at all! I am pretty sure I have done all the other quests prior to it too...Not sure what the deal is but I'm guessing there is a bug or something...?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kinda buggy. On day 2, mine didn't complete when Bwemba was standing right on Vol'jin but I went back a couple of days later and it worked.

Keep trying, especially when there's nobody around.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/30/2011 04:22 PMPosted by Ludin
Despite the fact that the "Find the Emissary" quest is the first one you get, it's actually the last one in the chain you complete. Along the way, you should be picking up several other quests from either Bwemba or other people in STV that take you to various places throughout the zone, ultimately ending at the "emissary."

This ^

Also, make sure to dismount when turning in last quest. My emissary didn't complete until I did.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Fix this please, Blizzard. I got up to the Voodoo Zombies quest before this chain completely bugged out. Now I can't complete it, and there doesn't seem to be any fix. You had about 3 months to polish this out? Not impressed in the least.
Reply Quote
I found Darkspear. You must do "defend the gromgolsh camp" and that is easy...just hover around and don't get knocked down...the quest will run itself. When that is done. see thyst.... and get the quest for Bwemba's contact...that will take you to Baron and Darkspear..Celphi is right...its a series of quest...not hard at all. Can't miss it if you do the chain. MJ (Drakel) 85 mage horde
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Do the side quest as you find them from the guys you meet on the way first. There around STV as you find them doing differant quest to get to the main quest you started in stormwind. The last one is ZG to do so make sure you have good armor and plenty of good players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yea, finish 'Serpents and Poisons' and all the other quests before you actually finish 'Bwemba Spirit' otherwise its impossible, Right now im trying to complete that quest and I cant find the guy. So good luck with questing! :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
And I think these quests , if your poor, you can make quick money off of it....if you have around 1767g or somewhere you can get tons of money :)))))
Reply Quote
Baron Revilgaz and Vio'lin they are at coords 41.18 on the second floor in the front part of the ship. He is to the left of the wind rider master in booty bay. It takes a few seconds for them to start talking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]