Why aren't Worgen making sounds when /roaring

85 Human Hunter
I loved deterrence roars. Was kinda a "GTFO ME!" deal.
11 Troll Hunter
I think a far bigger problem is that they are constantly sniffing? What the heck were Blizzard thinking when they added a noise loop to an entire class!?
85 Worgen Warrior
05/29/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Shoap
I think a far bigger problem is that they are constantly sniffing? What the heck were Blizzard thinking when they added a noise loop to an entire class!?

There's an addon to remove this sniff noise. Look up Sniff-b-gone on Curse.com

/sniff
85 Worgen Hunter
How about you give back the roar and remove the sniff. We shouldn't have to use an addon to remove an obnoxious sound that I don't think anyone likes.
85 Worgen Death Knight
THIS MADE MY DAY!!!
85 Blood Elf Warrior
This thread went from "sad" to "winning" instantly.
60 Tauren Death Knight
In the end, everybody is going to be thanking Blizzard for this. But I'm gonna do it right now.

Thank you! :3
85 Undead Death Knight
yeah.... remove the sniff sound..... you know being an undead i know my stench is prolley killing the puppies noses!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]