portals in shattrath/dalaran?

85 Orc Warlock
i thought these weren't going to be re-implemented?
18 Goblin Rogue
were they? maybe they figured noone would notice, since noone is in either anymore.
85 Orc Warlock
im not trying to troll, im serious why were they put back in after they said they wouldnt be put back in?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Granted, they're not the smorgasboard of portals there before...just Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

I'm guessing they wanted an easier way for players to escape from the expansion lands once they hit the level caps. ;)
85 Goblin Shaman
04/27/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Dokilar
im not trying to troll, im serious why were they put back in after they said they wouldnt be put back in?

You are correct! That is a 1/10 for Blizzard!

¬.¬
90 Draenei Death Knight
You've got to be kidding.......

Way to cave Blizz.
04/27/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Dokilar

Great thing about this game...sometimes the developers listen to the players.

You've got to be kidding.......

Way to cave Blizz.

Grow up
Edited by Solaru on 4/27/2011 12:52 AM PDT
85 Orc Warlock
http://tinypic.com/r/bjcruo/7

90 Troll Hunter
Yay, now getting my alts back to ORG for Cata will be even easier.
90 Draenei Death Knight
04/27/2011 12:52 AMPosted by Solaru
Grow up

Me?

I wasn't one of the people crying about them being removed constantly since Cata launched, why don't you try getting out of diapers?

It was incredibly easy to get anywhere you wanted in the world with out having the Dal/Shatt portals.
85 Gnome Priest
Woohoo!

Thanks Blizzardlings!
85 Orc Warlock
i'd just like to know if this was a mistake or something they intended to do. they were active the other day when the ptr came back up momentarily i just didnt know if it was intentional or a mistake
04/27/2011 12:54 AMPosted by Shandrie
Me?

Yes you..and all the others that QQ when Blizz makes a quality of life improvement in the game.
85 Orc Warlock
im not qq'ing please dont mistake my post as such. i think its great, i love shatt always have, always will. i like the music in shatt and in terrokar forest, so it would be fantastic to know if this was intended or not before i get my hopes up of being able to chill in shatt while im not doing anything
Community Manager
We had a number of instances where people were coming back to the game after not playing for a long period, in some cases years, and having a really difficult time finding their way to where they should be.

Stormwind and Orgrimmar portals now exist in Dalaran and Shattrath to help them get to the relevant cities in Cataclysm; one for each faction, and only those two portals exist to facilitate that intent.
Edited by Bashiok on 4/27/2011 1:06 AM PDT
90 Draenei Death Knight
04/27/2011 12:59 AMPosted by Solaru
Me?

Yes you..and all the others that QQ when Blizz makes a quality of life improvement in the game.

I don't call sitting in hub cites and never having to leave having anything to do with quality.

Not to mention you could do this before they gave the ports back to Shatt and Dal, people were QQing over nothing and yet they still added them back in.

Horde or Alliance you had it in your power to be at 3/4 major cities in under a minute and the 4th in under two. Two forms of instant transportation to Northrend on top of the boat/zeps and as far as OL goes there's a port to the Dark Portal in every city.

If you couldn't figure out how to take advantage of these forms of transportation that's your fault, all the portal QQ was needless.
04/27/2011 01:01 AMPosted by Dokilar
im not qq'ing please dont mistake my post as such

Oh...not at all. I was just talking about the group of people do that and not you.

Blizz does something to give is more time having fun and less time doing not so fun things and some just have to complain.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]