03/29/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Lucent
I wuv jessykinz. Also, I will teach any mage recruit you have how to do dem mage deeps.

<3 You too :DWe still need DPS :)
Edited by Jessykinz on 3/31/2012 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/18/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Jessykinz
:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Awh, bump, I'm such a sweetheart.
Reply Quote
Where all the DPS at?! Come on ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh, why Etta had them kicked from the guild. :D
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Jessykinz
Where all the DPS at?! Come on ;-)
Reply Quote
We are going to focus on our multiple groups of 10 mans until the next expansion (We still need people for those!) - not enough players interested in 25 man to recruit from.
Edited by Jessykinz on 7/2/2012 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated guild goals and recruitment needs!
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Jessykinz
Updated guild goals and recruitment needs!
Reply Quote
Looking for more :(
Reply Quote
06/21/2011 04:54 PMPosted by Jessykinz
Currently, we seek individuals to bolster our roster for the upcoming Mists of Pandaria Expansion.
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Jessykinz
Currently, we seek individuals to bolster our roster for the upcoming Mists of Pandaria Expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If I could continue to like your comment, Lucent, I certainly would!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Jessykinz
We are going to focus on our multiple groups of 10 mans until the next expansion (We still need people for those!) - not enough players interested in 25 man to recruit from.
Reply Quote
Just got back into the game, I am looking for a serious guild to join but i am available thursday through sunday
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Káylá
Just got back into the game, I am looking for a serious guild to join but i am available thursday through sunday

Check out our website (disciplesguild.com) and see if we're a good fit! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me (j.richey@live.com) :)
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Jessykinz
Check out our website (disciplesguild.com) and see if we're a good fit! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me (j.richey@live.com) :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]