il350 Tankadin LF Casual Adult Guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
As the title said, I am looking for a casual adult guild to get into maybe some 10 man content and consistent heroics. I would prefer that it be at least a level 15 guild, not interested in new groups without at least a solid 10 man group.

I have not done any of the Cata raid content, quit raiding back with UM/Logic on my warlock (Waerloga) when my son was born - but now he is old enough to relax with a cookie and juice watching me play with minor complaints. I did however stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I am sure I would be PRO in the raid.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
If you decide that finding a place in an established group is too difficult, look me up and we can start our own group.

Like you, I would be starting this tier from scratch, but also like you I have all repuation/heroic tank/dps gear sets.

And again, like you, I have prior tier raid experience, going all the way back to vanilla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]