Thank you very much for your response!!
If you would be so kind to do chogall as well that would be fantastic.
I found your post to be very helpful!
What jumped out at me on Cho'gall:
1) Poor Fire Elemental use. For your guild that fight is long enough that Em will get a dps boost out of using Glyph of Fire Elemental over Glyph of Flame Shock (if Em's uncomfortable with an 18 second flame shock, have them drop Lava Burst instead.) In the fight you linked Em only got 1 minute 14 seconds of uptime, and he was only doin 4500 dps while he was up. This tells me that Em isn't lining spellpower procs up (Lightweave, Volcano, and a Volcanic Pot) to boost the damage of the Fire Elemental.
2) Very poor overall Fire Totem uptime. 460 seconds of fight, 156.3 seconds of Fire Totem uptime. Your Fire Totem is your #1 dps priority. Keep it up 100% of the time.
3) Poor personal uptime. Emalissa was alive the entire fight (460 seconds) but was only actively dpsing for 93% of it (427 seconds?) Did they d/c for a portion of it?
4) Poor Flame Shock uptime. 74% is unacceptably low.
5) Not enough Lava Bursts. 33 casts, with an expected minimum cast # of 56 (knock that down to ~50 for blood dpsing)
6) Not casting Lava Burst on targets with Flame Shock. 5 Non-crits? I get 1 or maybe 2, but 5? That hurts.
7) Wasted Lightning Shield charges. 13 Fulmination casts, 91 LS charges gained. That means that at an absolute minimum 13 charges were wasted. Could be more though.
8) Repeat #3, #4, and #5 from the V&T parse
9) No Chain Lightning Casts. EQ is a waste on the first round of bloods and on the tentacles in P2. Chain Lightning is great however.
Overall issues seem to be:
1) Repeat issues from the V&T parse
2) Poor management of shocks
3) Poor management of Fire Totems overall
4) Not actually hitting your buttons 100% of the time
Hope that helps :)