[A] <Damage Incorporated> Recruiting!

90 Human Paladin
Realm: Feathermoon
Faction: Alliance
Guild: Damage Incorporated
Type: Moderate
Level: 25

Damage Incorporated has been on Feathermoon since 2006. We are very active and form groups for questing, dungeons, personal & guild achievements, along with 10 man raiding and some PvP for a change of pace. We have plenty of guild activities scheduled during the week and they are all optional. (see next post for schedule)

Our main goal is to find players that are mature, friendly and fun to be around. We are a close knit guild containing a great group of players with a very low tolerance for drama and expect every applicant to be like minded. For more information about our guild, you can visit our website and look around, or contact one of our officers. If our guild sounds like it may be a place that you would want to call home, then simply go to our website and apply!

Officers: Freek, Amoreesta, Devra, Ikei, Xeilia

*We will consider adding smaller guilds into ours, if this interests you, feel free to contact us.*
Edited by Freek on 4/29/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Damage Incorporated Weekly Events Schedule (All times are server time)

Where Raid Name Day(s) Starts Ends
MoP (10) Buccaneers of the Brew Tue, Thu 7:00pm 10:00pm

MoP (10) Pinnacle Sat 7:00pm 10:00pm

MoP (10) Ret Pally Rehab Sun 7:00pm 10:00pm

LFR LFR Junkies Wed 8:00pm N/A

Retro (Various) N/A N/A N/A

RBG Morior Invictus Mon 7:00pm 10:00pm
Edited by Freek on 5/14/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am curious as to what the second post is Reserved for... or is that just to prevent someone from yelling out "FIRST!" in our guild recruitment thread?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
FIRST!
Best of luck recruiting ppl.

But...but... clearly you were third. *mind boggles*
Edited by Treekei on 5/20/2011 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
First non guildie!!

Much love for G.O. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Low tolerance for anti-Tilci setiments as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/23/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Tilci
Low tolerance for anti-Tilci setiments as well.

A setiment?

Clearly, that's not a sentiment? It would be irresponsible to try to make the collective leadership of DI be sentimental. We have one feeling between the 5 of us. I do believe that Duvac is using it this morning.

Clearly you mean a SEDIMENT. In which case, I'm assuming that you mean small pebbles, because, yeah... I have a low tolerance for sediment getting in my shoes. I highly doubt that it's specifically anti-Tilci though. Rocks are rarely sentient.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I fwubbed :(
Reply Quote
Freek is cool, join his guild. Gelivare is crazysauce, but it's entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks Tyrven and Tziva, much appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait... me crazy? NEVER!!! You just wait til that purple fluffy thing comes out of your closet Tziva, then come call me crazy. I swear I saw it!! HONEST!
Edited by Gelivare on 5/26/2011 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/26/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Gelivare
Wait... me crazy? NEVER!!! You just wait til that purple fluffy thing comes out of your closet Tziva, then come call me crazy. I swear I saw it!! HONEST!

See what I mean.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tziva, I have tried to work a deal to trade Gelivare for you, but the rest of your guild would not go for it.
Reply Quote
05/29/2011 06:08 PMPosted by Freek
Tziva, I have tried to work a deal to trade Gelivare for you, but the rest of your guild would not go for it.

Normally, I think they'd be all over getting rid of me, but I think the problem might be with your offer of trade.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/30/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Tziva

Normally, I think they'd be all over getting rid of me, but I think the problem might be with your offer of trade.

That was exactly my point.
Reply Quote
This guild looks cool.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
06/01/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Jezskya
This guild looks cool.

Looks can be deceiving. I don't think that "cool" is necessarily the best term to describe any of us.

We are however, completely, totally, and irrevocably awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]