[A] <Damage Incorporated> Recruiting!

85 Human Rogue
Bump for great place to enjoy the game without all of the trolls you find in a lot of guilds these days. Great community!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I used to be in this guild a while back ago, before I took a break when Cata hit the shelves. I'm glad to see it still up and running. Honestly, one of the best guilds I have ever had the pleasure to play with.

Keep it going, guys!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
A great community indeed. They even accept rogues. :)
Reply Quote
Hey all! I put in an application 2 weeks ago on the site. I didn't want to bother anyone, and I'm really not in a hurry. But I haven't heard anything back. Please let me know! I've heard nothing but positives about you and would like a place to make new friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Gunde, sorry for the delay, been a very busy couple of weeks, and, been trying to keep an eye open for you online. Whisper me if you see me first, or ask for any guild officer.

Hope to see you soon.
Reply Quote
Sounds good! Completely understand, am I'm right there with you. I should have a good chunk of free time on Thursday, so I'll be looking for somebody then if not before. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Has your guild turned into a ghost town or is it filled with people you don't like? Want to join a guild with active members that treat each other with respect? Don't want drama while playing? Cannot stand elitists telling you what to do? Want to have fun for the money you spend each month on this game? You love giving your guild leader gold?.....
Then look no further my friends, Damage Incorporated has what you are looking for!

Just go to our website or talk to one of our officers for more info.

www.damage-incorporated.net

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Officers
Freek, Amoreesta, Devra, Ikei, Xeilia
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/16/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Freek
Cannot stand elitists telling you what to do?

We're not elitists, so we can tell you what to do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bump.... because Freek told me to...

Honestly though... good people, good times. Whenever you need a laugh... we have enough people you can make fun of.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
/bump

I could echo all of the above statements, but why would I need to?
Reply Quote
Great people, great friends, active, and full of players that enjoy every aspect of this game. There's always something going on that guildmates can join each other for. By far the closest to family a guild has felt.

<3 DI
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm considering moving to join would there be space in raids for a Holy or Tanking Paladin?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We might have a healer spot open in one of the raids. Contact me in game if you can, or I will try to find you on your server to discuss the possibilities.
Reply Quote
Love this guild. Thanks to everyone in it for making the game worth playing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^ bump

As a new recruit, I'm very happy to have found Damage Incorporated. It has become a great home for me.

If you're looking for a new guild, definitely check out the website. =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
amg yes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Very Awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
add my battletag Thaedros#1296 if you need an ilvl 517 frost dk, looking for some prgression in a well rounded group, the posts here are all positive so I think I could be interested
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are now recruiting a healer for our Tuesday/Thursday evening raid and a tank for our Sunday evening raid.

Check out our website www.damage-incorporated.net for more details or talk to any officer in game!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
If you haven't done so already, check us out at http://www.damage-incorporated.net/
We're a fun guild, filled with mature, open-minded people who do a little bit of everything: Raiding, PvP, Instances, Levelling, Achievement runs... the list is endless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]