Clamstackers - Bladefist - Alliance Recruitin

85 Night Elf Druid
Clamstackers is 12/12 and ready for hard modes

Raid times are 5:30-8:30 server. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Always looking for any Exceptional People (part Tanks and DPS) to fill out our 25m team.

Applicant requirements:

* A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently
* Experience in reg Cata raids a must.
* Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs.
* The ability to listen on Ventrillo
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, thunder storms or flamethrowers then we're not the guild for you
* Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time
* Players who can accept constructive criticism and who are dedicated to constantly improving their performance
* Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general Wrath of the Lich King raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
* A fair EPGP loot system.
* A guild that has the drive and skill to down hard modes
* A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing heroic content.
* A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable because if you can't have fun with the people that you play with then you aren't going to have fun at all
* An active group of players who sign on for 10/25 mans.
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment
* An active leadership who is open to suggestion

If you believe that you meet these qualifications then Register and post up an Application at
clamstackers.guildlaunch.com 4th in 25m...come join the progression
Edited by Roininish on 6/8/2011 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
This guild sounds like it sucks. Plus the name is repulsive.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
At least be classy and create a troll for when you do this
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/23/2011 07:17 PMPosted by Roininish
Clamstackers is 12/12 and ready for hard modes

Applicant requirements:
* Experience in Icecrown Citadel. Heroic experience is vastly preferred.

this confuses me. are you still working on ICC?

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/23/2011 07:17 PMPosted by Roininish
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of malleable goos, defile, or walk to the correct spot with ice tombs, then we're not the guild for you

??? refer to above post
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We're still looking... Don't let someone else take your raid spot! 12/12 reg, ready to start hardmodes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We are 12/12 in Cata content
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
They have Barassus, they win!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
okay, okay I changed it geez
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
they where a really good guild in WotLK many friends where in it but ever since server switch lost track of them :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Way to necro a year old thread just to flick a booger...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
actually, giving you're guild recruit a "bump" with out just saying "bump". since i have family in it.
And i've said it before, and ill say it again, if a past thread is still relevant explain how its bad to bring it back up where more might see it, rather than posting a new thread? there is plenty of garbage to sift thro already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Rammbone
And i've said it before, and ill say it again, if a past thread is still relevant explain how its bad to bring it back up where more might see it, rather than posting a new thread?

Because that is the definition of necro. It angers the internet god (Al Gore) and makes people dislike you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OH..... well. that changes everything........ you have opened my eyes to the world of change. thank you for clearing that up for me, and here i thought necro ment a thread that was just made today. now repeat after me. " derka fkn der"

[Zero] <-- can you guess what that is the number of

while i appreciate you stalking me, i've told you before it would never work. it would be like trying to connect 2 legos the wrong way... things just don't fit that way. we can still be friends tho. just stop trying to hold my hand
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would suggest checking into a psychiatric ward.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
actually, giving you're guild recruit a "bump" with out just saying "bump". since i have family in it.
And i've said it before, and ill say it again, if a past thread is still relevant explain how its bad to bring it back up where more might see it, rather than posting a new thread? there is plenty of garbage to sift thro already.

This thread is no longer relevant because:
1. We are not actively recruiting
2. Our raid times have changed
3. We no longer raid 25m due to lack of people
Edited by Sinada on 5/4/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
very well. my apologies
.. kinda seems like reason number 1, might be part of the number 3.
and reason number 2. seems like this would have been the perfect chance to put the new raid times. and take advantage a non guild member attempting to assist in advertising your guild. just my opinion tho.

on a side note. turns out the family that was in this guild. left due to attitudes anyways...

05/04/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
I would suggest checking into a psychiatric ward.

is that really the best you can come up with? or are you still mad i don't accept the flowers you keep sending me, and unable to think straight (no pun intended) due to anger?

take it to a new thread tho.so this guild doesn't get pissy that they are getting "ad time" maybe you can start a " i hate rammbone" thread. i will totally approve, and i bet it will be a very popular thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ask Destined to write material for trolling next time. He was slightly better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Toasting this soon to be depleted bread! Mmmm crunchy!

/wave clammy friends
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]