Anyone old school still play here?

85 Undead Warlock
We came from Windrunner the minute Rexxar opened. Souls was 7 years old last month.
Edited by Malkus on 3/5/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/05/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Malkus
We came from Windrunner the minute Rexxar opened. Souls was 7 years old last month.

<- Qi. Herro. : )
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Been here since February of '06. I rarely play this toon any longer but it was my first toon on WoW. Though his name was Revak back then and was name changed the day it was first available as we had another member with a similar name in the guild. Also switched him to horde for about a year as well.

Did my leveling up with the guilds Dark Star Rebels and Shadow Knights Brigade. There was a group of us who stuck together through all leveling (not real life friends, just in game friends that met early on in night elf land). Rhinoa, Jarita, Myris, Ithilore, and Cayla. At 60 each of us either joined Accendo Nox Nocto or the Burning Legion and raided some during vanilla.

Rexxar was a mess back then. Constant shut downs and warnings of server maintenance, but it's the only server I've really ever played on and now I have lots of 85's here.

Rev, it's been a long time since I've seen that name. Never expected to see Shadow Knights Brigade listed as a guild anyone remembers even if you were in it. -Gab
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Been here for 5 years, many know me, some don't, not sure if I'd ever really leave my home server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I pvp'd back in vanilla with Ezeverlast and them, I'm pretty sure that was the first pvp group. I still remember him getting MC'd in WSG and instantly killing someone on our team with windfury
Edited by Delciotto on 3/31/2012 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lucinth got the group back together last week, just not on Rexxar :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/45736335875766934071393.jpg/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
O.o why did gaston delete all his posts O.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did the free transfer thing too with a group of people from Draenor that started up Deadly Panda Squad. Didn't hit 60 until after transferring. This is my original toon but the name was Krohnus back then.

I originally thought pvp was something you only did once you hit lvl 60.

And Rexxar used to have the BEST drama.

Jesusinplate

Kurdren... I saw what you did...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
If someone had the recording of the drama between Elipse and Smokintroll I'd probably cream my pants.

But seriously.. Scathe? You got that ish?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Luda!

I am still here (Versiera, Deevine, Aranhoth). Just moved the toons around. Got a new one now on Rexxar. Cæl, BE huntard. Had stopped playin WoW with ICC came out and went to Aion then LOTR then RIFT back to AION. Meh, always came back to WoW in the end. LOL

Been playing the MOP Beta atm. Is fun now some buggs worked out. I miss our old group, Morganda, Greetings, Popadots(Battelah), Kayllivia, Ultrapwn. But got Cæl back into Cabal. Well, see ya on Rexxar now and then Luda. Take Care <3 Dee(Versiera, Deevine, Aranhoth, Cæl)
Edited by Aranhoth on 4/24/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hiya Baen! Left Mark of Whatever eh? RP server, I have some toons on Suramar. Don't care much for RP tho. Have new toon back on Rexxar, hope you are well.

Dee (Versiera, Deevine, Aranhoth)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ttocs, Del and Jer? Nope can't be. Come playyyyyyy wiff meee

-Kurdren
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm always around :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
been here since vanilla, but i dont count cause im bad. or something like that
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If someone had the recording of the drama between Elipse and Smokintroll I'd probably cream my pants.

But seriously.. Scathe? You got that ish?
I have that recording somewhere on my old computer I'll have to find it again lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
How bout this old vent recording for guys that were in The Exiled

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8930545807086268447
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
and ill read you the god damn documents!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]