Anyone old school still play here?

90 Human Paladin
04/25/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Shàdowmyst
Been here since AQ Event. Grinded to Knight-Captain on Jaques, when you could stand on the hill outside SP GY and rain down a hail of arrows for 30min w/o dieing.

Jaques, Nelf hunter, I remember you. I believe we were in the <Chaotic Knights> In vanilla lol

I guild hopped so much in vanilla, didn't start raiding until I joined <Illumination>

When I first rolled my hunter I couldn't find where to buy arrows so I thought I was limited to 200 so I leveled by melee'ing until about 20. =O
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
04/26/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Drivine
been here since rexxar opened up in vanilla raided with sotd if anyone knows who that is,

I was in SOTD back in vanilla as well ---

Darrenn -- Ascyron -- Sutekh, Family
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Old school? What's that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pro
04/27/2011 07:58 PMPosted by Barwicka
Old school? What's that?

A hilarious movie with Luke Wilson.
:D

Real ID me
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
been on rexxar since it opened. i played a nefl druid named bladegambit, raided with echoes of eternity for a while
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
04/25/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Shàdowmyst
Been here since AQ Event. Grinded to Knight-Captain on Jaques, when you could stand on the hill outside SP GY and rain down a hail of arrows for 30min w/o dieing.

Jaques, Nelf hunter, I remember you. I believe we were in the <Chaotic Knights> In vanilla lol

you were in CK???

i never knew that :o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
04/28/2011 01:52 AMPosted by Sylenlol

you were in CK???

Ahh i think i was in them like Jan-06 till the summer maybe? Dont quite remember The joined <The Machine>, <Immersion>, <Twilight>, then <the Burning Legion>, then came here and joined Cabal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've been on Rexxar ever since this server first opened. Our guild back then was called Divide and Conquer and I would occasionally raid with Deadly Panda Squad when Medea and Datakan were still around.

My main back then was a hunter named Elfa.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

you were in CK???

Ahh i think i was in them like Jan-06 till the summer maybe? Dont quite remember The joined <The Machine>, <Immersion>, <Twilight>, then <the Burning Legion>, then came here and joined Cabal.

thats crazyy i joined right before wrath dropped.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
hey OMG!

Graywarlord here!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Was in <Bushido Blade> until 40ish, then just lvl'd to 60 and joined <Chaotic Knights> then <Illumination> then <Fire> then...... something, then BC hit and I joined...... my memory sucks

I still remember burning through the mongooses while working on Rags. Such an awesome fight, and then came the madness that was Razorgore. >.>
Edited by Osolot on 4/29/2011 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/27/2011 04:11 PMPosted by Crawlpappy
Old school? What's that?

WHAT? WINNING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTkfMgzSMU <- lot of old names going back to windrunner
Edited by Xyathyr on 4/30/2011 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
The good 'ol days. When i ran around trying to level like a newb... oh wait I still am. The early times of BC is when i started leveling. I did not know Thotbot existed till like level 40. quests could take awhile and i had many of run backs before i figured out how to use my OP lock. Locks were the original hunter or dk in its day lol.

I had my glimpses of raiding success but i am pretty unknown outside of falling for a few troll traps here and there.

Never thought of being any where else then Rexxar. IDK if it pride of the server or not wanting to give Blizzard any more money then i already did. So ya even though i barley play any more I'm here.

Edit: I was even keyed for TK/SSC before they took that out. I was also like 3 quarters of the way for BT as well. Wish i went back to finish that.
Edited by Armyone on 5/1/2011 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
..JJ
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Crawlpappy is hot.... just saying
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
No school like the old school.
Reply Quote
I used to fart around back in vanilla, Ran some zg and MC with a guild whos initials i can only remember as ED. Had people like Illpapa Deadgia Bulljangles, Also remember making fun of Crawlpappies terrible hunter relative Downheer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]