Anyone old school still play here?

100 Undead Mage
11/26/2011 04:50 PMPosted by Varbog
DELCIOTTO IS A BRUE RARRING FART BALL

ROFL wow you just made me laugh irl for like 5 min for making me remember that. I don't even remember who said it i just remember someone saying it.

also if any old buddies want to add me on RealID thing hop on my server and ask, i still raid full time :P
Edited by Delciotto on 11/26/2011 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/26/2011 05:13 AMPosted by Dwarfnasty
who are any of you?

The TRUE QUESTION is Who are YOU?!?!?!?!!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This thread is very sexy. where are our infamous folks at like, backstabberx, Law, Belal (LOL), romance, Versiera, Palysaosin, wagthedog (just barfed a little thinking about it). All the people who made me LOL url at their antics
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Law went into hiding after internet fame got the best of her.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I miss Frizzel and Hokay....where the crap did they go?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/08/2011 07:08 AMPosted by Gennbu

Frizz went Horde on Ult%*%*anut in Rexxar.. Not sure where he ran off to

EDIT - Fail censor
Edited by Kurdren on 12/8/2011 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
12/06/2011 07:44 AMPosted by Ludacriss
This thread is very sexy. where are our infamous folks at like, backstabberx, Law, Belal (LOL), romance, Versiera, Palysaosin, wagthedog (just barfed a little thinking about it). All the people who made me LOL url at their antics

That reminded me, where did Wagthedog's pictures go to
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/08/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Kurdren

Frizz went Horde on Ult%*%*anut in Rexxar.. Not sure where he ran off to

EDIT - Fail censor

I never could spell his horde character's name.......or remember it at that.

WTB more PSSC members like Kurden, relive my short but sweet Ally side days lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was here during all of Burning Crusade, but my characters name was Proh, and my alt priest was named Conh. I left about a week before BC ended.
Unfortunately all I did was pvp and follow my ex around to a handful of guilds. Time well wasted?
Edited by Rsvp on 1/1/2012 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
Tried getting back into the game got to bored was a server transfer at the beginning of BC
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Haiiii Luda!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Been here since February of '06. I rarely play this toon any longer but it was my first toon on WoW. Though his name was Revak back then and was name changed the day it was first available as we had another member with a similar name in the guild. Also switched him to horde for about a year as well.

Did my leveling up with the guilds Dark Star Rebels and Shadow Knights Brigade. There was a group of us who stuck together through all leveling (not real life friends, just in game friends that met early on in night elf land). Rhinoa, Jarita, Myris, Ithilore, and Cayla. At 60 each of us either joined Accendo Nox Nocto or the Burning Legion and raided some during vanilla.

Rexxar was a mess back then. Constant shut downs and warnings of server maintenance, but it's the only server I've really ever played on and now I have lots of 85's here.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Warrior
I've been playing here forever, but apparently I'm not cool enough to be "old school" :(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Drakko, why are you here and not in trade trolling?
back to your cage troll, until the servers come up, and then you can come back out.
good times sitting in trade listening to a few of the old players troll trade, now it just seems like the stupid carnival hit town every day.
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Warrior
I work 9-5 now, the real life thing has hit me hard :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I still play here back in PSSC my druid was Kagurachan. Sandoz from pssc is also around but doesn't play much. Mavian now Mavianna is around but doesn't typically raid with anyone. Gruber was around at the start of Cata but i believe he quit short after release. Maluna is also around but not raiding. Not sure about the rest though :( I miss them too!
Edited by Cagura on 1/31/2012 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
<-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Cagura
I still play here back in PSSC my druid was Kagurachan. Sandoz from pssc is also around but doesn't play much. Mavian now Mavianna is around but doesn't typically raid with anyone. Gruber was around at the start of Cata but i believe he quit short after release. Maluna is also around but not raiding. Not sure about the rest though :( I miss them too!

Aww I remember Gruber, wish I was around when he was most recently.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
You want to talk oldschool?

Let's see.

Raiding w/ Rinx and Inkist.

Thats oldschool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]