[H] Level 60 Raiding Guild

85 Night Elf Hunter
That Name is Epic man, Sounds like you've got a good Guild. Good Luck ;)
Reply Quote
60 Orc Rogue
Thanks Swiss

Bump for new website!
Reply Quote
60 Orc Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Talked to Sgagas earlier, hope to be joining soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hey there, just wondering if you guys are still recruiting. I currently don't have a level 60 character on that server but am wanting to level one. If you are would you be accepting balance druids or elemental shamans?

Also, i'm up for answering any questions you guys may have.

Thanks.
Edited by Rilex on 6/17/2011 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Hey there, just wondering if you guys are still recruiting. I currently don't have a level 60 character on that server but am wanting to level one. If you are would you be accepting balance druids or elemental shamans?

Also, i'm up for answering any questions you guys may have.

Thanks.

pst me ingame and i shall invite you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
:( woulda been fun but im not one to lvl from 21 to 60 woulda liked to slpat a dk there o well have funs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Im just asking is ur guild still active because i would like to join on a warlock
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hey, I have learned a bit from my friend who is one of the top warlocks on his server. So I got WOW and recently reached level 60. any info you might have on raiding tips and what not would be awesome. If you still need people I am willing to give it a go. just hit me up by sending a letter to my box, or add me as a friend. THNX
Reply Quote
You folk still doing this?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey i made a character on your realm but have checked a few times and have seen not one person from your guild online what are your hours for active members realm time?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I talked to one of the old members the other day, the guild is no longer active or has been disbanded.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Hello Nes,

I just wanted to say keep up the good work we need more Horde level 60 guilds recruiting actively so BG queue times come down since we're all mixed into one queue now and no longer have separate battle groups for non rated BG's.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Are u guys still going on?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
how hard is it to check the op post date got damnit stop necroing this threat level 60 is for losers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
vanillazilla is a #@* anyway
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey there im a bit new but i really want to get into raids..... is there any room for me??? lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]