Known Patching Issue - Norton & SONAR

55 Human Warlock
i turned off SONAR and im still getting the problem.

I uninstalled....again. and im trying to reinstall.
only gets to 7%ish now. fml.
i have sonar protection off and im still failing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I turned off SONAR to get the updated tools the other day but when Norton did a full scan, it quarantined the file. It was located in the temp folder but I don't know if it had already implemented the update or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So i turned off sonar, and i was able to log in, but when sonar is on it kicks me off and start re applying a patch.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont know whats wrong...my pc is freshly cleaned out and the updates and everything are still taking forever was hoping this would be better than my laptop but my laptop ran this wayyy faster...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea, i don't have Norton, only kaspersky, and i cant get the toold done. It gets like 1/12 done then freezes and timesout. So what do i do?
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Warrior
I need an way to get get past the "Norton Internet Security 2011" firewall so i can download the new patch. but the technical support forum doesn't have anything thing on this newer program and how to get around it. Can someone help me out with this?
Edited by Yyrialdar on 5/31/2011 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]