This is one of the worst realms

85 Tauren Warrior
I've ever had my toons. Facts include low population in rush hour and silly kids spamming, with a few decent guilds of which core members are moving out. The realm begined worse after battleground merge around 4.0.6, and is now least recommanded for immigration.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Because Rift is awesome?
yep
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I transfered here last year and well, new to the society. I did bump into a nice cow who seem to be ivy in epidemic, but she's being afk for months.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Then transfer to another server and/or go play another game. It's not like complaining is going to change this server player base, the game maybe if enough people complain.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
04/29/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Javenpain
Then transfer to another server and/or go play another game. It's not like complaining is going to change this server player base, the game maybe if enough people complain.

Complainers are the most serious players who expect any good, you know that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
@Demolition
Thanks to your arrogant attitude and no more new players I suppose.
Well that's all what I'm looking for here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Your name came up cuz Demo obviously has a mad man crush on you and always brings you up lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
All i see is a Terrible warrior OP complaining about the server acting like he can actually get into a decent guild. Along with other terrible warriors post, such as Demo and Kashemo.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/01/2011 02:10 PMPosted by Razzers
All i see is a Terrible warrior OP complaining about the server acting like he can actually get into a decent guild. Along with other terrible warriors post, such as Demo and Kashemo.

All you see is SO true but I'm not as doggy as you think. LMAO decent, be social and go get your friends that's decent.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
05/06/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Omuu

All you see is SO true but I'm not as doggy as you think. LMAO decent, be social and go get your friends that's decent.

Mr. Omuu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/06/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Omuu

Can you actually form a sentence that, I don't know, makes sense? Cause I'm so lost right now it isn't funny!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/06/2011 05:24 PMPosted by Razzers

Can you actually form a sentence that, I don't know, makes sense? Cause I'm so lost right now it isn't funny!

All you see is SO true (to you only). I'm not as doggy as you think (I am). (Moreover) [LMAO](about) decent (you talked about), (you need) be social and go get your friends (in game) that's decent (rather than just geared up).

BTW, aren't you the smart psychologist who pretended to know all this just now? I don't think so.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/06/2011 05:23 PMPosted by Kreacherr

Mr. Omuu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lol are you christian or jesus? nvm, I won't endure your insanity in doctorinal rationalism anyway.
Edited by Omuu on 5/7/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

All you see is SO true (to you only). I'm not as doggy as you think (I am). (Moreover) [LMAO](about) decent (you talked about), (you need) be social and go get your friends (in game) that's decent (rather than just geared up).

BTW, aren't you the smart psychologist who pretended to know all this just now? I don't think so.

If you're trying to say I need to get friends then well I can assure you i have more than enough but thanks for your concern. And where in the world did I declare i was a psychologist? In your next response please form a coherent sentence so I can actually understand what you're saying instead of using terms of those who have limited knowledge such as "doggy".

edit: Also i talked about decent guilds and for some reason you take a spin into getting friends. I don't know if you have an extra 21 chromosome or just never grasped the concept of the English language but i suggest you start picking up some books. Also it should be "(you need to) be". Tisk tisk.
Edited by Razzers on 5/7/2011 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]