Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs.
There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum.
Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places.

1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in.
2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not.
3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat.
4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild.
5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found.
6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat.
7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character.
8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off.
9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can.
10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either.
11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure Locked
Edited by Wilebosk on 10/9/2013 1:40 PM PDT