Patch 4.2 Previews!

(Locked)

53 Human Warrior
04/27/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Sephirex
cant wait to see the new tier sets and the legendary.

hopefully the next teir doesnt look like crap like t11 does, i remember i liked BC tier gear. The DK t11 gear makes you look like a flaming burger king.............WTH!?!

Lol this reminds me of this one license plate I saw that said "BKDK 173" or something like that....I instantly thought of "Burger King Death Knight" for some reason :P
85 Undead Rogue
What I'm looking forward to most, is the day after 4.2 launches when we discover that PvP of any sort actually removes a piece of gear from your character.
85 Night Elf Mage
LEGENDARY STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So when are AQ40, Blackwing Lair, and Kara going to be made in to 85 heroics? Or is that next expansion?
90 Draenei Mage
/cry i cant wait for 4.2, although i'm going to be sad to see this helm and its tier equivalent go. but umm, I WANT THAT BLASTED STAFF. and i already called dibs for it in my guild
85 Undead Priest
04/27/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
You’ll certainly want to be funky fresh and the first on your Twitterbook acquaintance list to rap the 4-1-1 on these stories as they drizop.

Lol I love you Bashiok /love
70 Tauren Shaman
We have these and other previews planned, as well as the full PTR announcement and notes, in the coming weeks and months ahead. Stay tuned!

Really? another 4-8 week before some major new conent? 6-7 months with just two new 5 mans is fairly weak.
85 Night Elf Mage
Agreed, I thought it was going to be shortly after 4.1

Months doesn't fit that
85 Undead Priest
Clearly, Blizzard plays Horde, as we can see in the trailer...

All joking aside, Ragnaros looks HOT.

I mean it. Hot. I bet we could have a killer weenie roast with his help.
89 Night Elf Warrior
You’ll certainly want to be funky fresh and the first on your Twitterbook acquaintance list to rap the 4-1-1 on these stories as they drizop.

<-- Made this black guys day.

Edit.

Bash, using drizop and acquaintance in the same sentence is bad ebonics. Choose a much more...uhm...used term. *wink* *wink*
Edited by Rhamdeow on 4/28/2011 9:32 AM PDT
85 Tauren Paladin
Does anybody else look at Firelands and think "Oblivion?"
85 Undead Mage
Any word on the flyin lion? Cause im dyin to be tryin lion flyin
..I am so ashamed of typing that
85 Dwarf Priest
in 4.2 how many dungeons they going to take away from the lower level players this time? i mean they already took out 2 of the best and made them where only lvl 85s can run them.so whats next on the list for "improvement"?

they did not take away SFK and DM, low level characters can still run them, go level an alt and see for yourself. Find out all the facts before you start yelling at blizz. gawd.
Edited by Mogana on 4/28/2011 1:52 PM PDT
85 Dwarf Hunter
04/27/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
Molten Front Quest Hub

Following the Molten Core and the Molten Front, coming in patch 5.3, the Molten Rear!
85 Night Elf Mage
04/28/2011 09:25 AMPosted by Azzurathe
Clearly, Blizzard plays Horde, as we can see in the trailer...

Actualy, that's Paragon. They got in to test the new raids and preview them
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]