Patch 4.2 Previews!

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Mage
04/27/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Cymrych
Not to be a complete jerk..but...I would rather have Blizzard fixing CURRENT content that they broke in the last patch rather than previewing future content...

because im sure this is the only thing the ENTIRE blizzard staff/team is working on
90 Pandaren Mage
04/28/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Manwê
Clearly, Blizzard plays Horde, as we can see in the trailer...

Actualy, that's Paragon. They got in to test the new raids and preview them

that was an april fool's day joke >.>
86 Undead Mage
04/28/2011 03:18 PMPosted by Azulon
Not to be a complete jerk..but...I would rather have Blizzard fixing CURRENT content that they broke in the last patch rather than previewing future content...

because im sure this is the only thing the ENTIRE blizzard staff/team is working on
85 Night Elf Mage
04/28/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Pyre

http://www.paragon.fi/articles/sneak-peek-ragnaros-firelord

Date of the article is april 1st
90 Blood Elf Paladin

http://www.paragon.fi/articles/sneak-peek-ragnaros-firelord

Date of the article is april 1st

Yes. Yes it is.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Moar pvp pl0x.
86 Gnome Warlock
I think we should focus on current patch blizzard and not focus on future patch. I have a very good computer and ever since this 4.1 patch I have done nothing but lag so please try to fix some of the bug's in this patch before getting carried away with 4.2..
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm simply curious, but is the Abyssal Maw going to be coming...?
82 Tauren Paladin
Era
WHEN IS THE TIER PREVIEW MOOOOO
85 Orc Death Knight
04/27/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
and months

And you only have time for 7 bosses?
Edited by Dethstryk on 4/29/2011 7:07 AM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
Set up an NPC at every major city or starting area that you can get the gear that is bound to your account. This makes it so easy and would save so much time. This would include that pets and or mounts that you have bought through blizzard store
85 Troll Shaman
Amazing, nothing to preview for PvPers?

Guess we dont get...

A showcase of season 10 gear?
A new BG?
A new PvP zone?
A new arena map?
A showcase of PvP pets/tabards/mounts?

This lack of pvp confuses and infuriates me!
90 Draenei Paladin
Sounds awesome, can't wait for the new quests and the raid.
I like the new "smaller but more engaging" raids and what most people seem to be missing is that outside of the raid we are getting a lot of new story, quests and solo stuff, which is always welcome.
90 Undead Priest
I am very excited about all of this, but I'm going to pre-emptively jump the shark and predict that as soon as the T12 armor set previews are released, there will be people QQing about their appearance in the forums.

That being said, I'm going to go right out and say that I love how all the T12 sets look, even though I haven't seen them yet. Cause that's what my reaction will be.
Where's my tier 12 teaser?
90 Draenei Paladin
04/29/2011 01:11 PMPosted by Targett
Where's my tier 12 teaser?
Community Manager
Soon, my pets. SOOOOOOON.

Also, FYI, it's a teaser because not all class sets are ready to debut. We'll show those off though as soon as they are.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]