Patch 4.2 Previews!

(Locked)

89 Human Priest
I'm all right with the sets being previewed. 3 guesses why.
Edited by Imnotblind on 4/29/2011 1:50 PM PDT
My God, bashiok, this is just like Chinese torture where they let water drip on top of your head for hours on end. Either shut the faucet or let the steady stream flow!!!!! ;D
04/27/2011 05:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
Tier 12 Teaser (paladin, mage, rogue, hunter, death knight, and priest):

I call BS on this....

show them ALL
90 Dwarf Shaman
Soon, my pets. SOOOOOOON.

Also, FYI, it's a teaser because not all class sets are ready to debut. We'll show those off though as soon as they are.

Haah, I can't wait. (Even though I don't get to see my armor)
100 Undead Warlock
04/29/2011 02:08 PMPosted by Schoolsterz
Tier 12 Teaser (paladin, mage, rogue, hunter, death knight, and priest):

I call BS on this....

show them ALL

Because the reason why they aren't is obviously because they hate our classes.... Don't even try saying the absolute BS that some of the classes might not be done yet... Thats simply unpossible.
04/29/2011 02:28 PMPosted by Shredow

I call BS on this....

show them ALL

Because the reason why they aren't is obviously because they hate our classes.... Don't even try saying the absolute BS that some of the classes might not be done yet... Thats simply unpossible.

Yeah, it's only been almost FIVE months since Cata hit, it's asking WAY too much to get ten gear sets done...

Before you say 4.1, rehashing old content is hard rite??
85 Blood Elf Priest

Yeah, it's only been almost FIVE months since Cata hit, it's asking WAY too much to get ten gear sets done...

if you can do better maybe you should work for blizzard
89 Human Priest

AHMG! They aren't going to release all of their tier pieces before PTR even comes out!
This is blasphemy!

Seriously, you are a silly little player. This is FASTER than ever before, got that?
85 Orc Shaman
I hope the shaman tier drips molten lava..
89 Human Priest
I'ma beat Bashiok! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2705803
100 Night Elf Hunter
This patch is shaping up to be awesome. It will be like a mini-expansion with all the new quests and things going on everywhere. I can't wait.
100 Troll Hunter
Please bring back VOLLEY for hunters. its a devestating loss, and although the cooldown for Multi-shot became faster, there's still only 1 form of AOE, besides traps, and its not as great as volley and multi-shot together.
100 Troll Hunter
Please bring back VOLLEY for hunters. its a devestating loss, and although the cooldown for Multi-shot became faster, there's still only 1 form of AOE, besides traps, and its not as great as volley and multi-shot together.
93 Human Death Knight
Well this patch is gonna take a while i see that coming i think more pvp gear would be nice
85 Troll Warrior
disappointment, i was expecting a dragonforce wow video...
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/27/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Cymrych
Not to be a complete jerk..but...I would rather have Blizzard fixing CURRENT content that they broke in the last patch rather than previewing future content...
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the new Paly set!!!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Whats with the paladin robes?
85 Blood Elf Hunter
how about a random raid finder for the casual players who are unable to time commit to guilds. I know pugs suck, but the option would be nice.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]