Patch 4.2 Previews!

(Locked)

85 Tauren Warrior
I was hoping for the Touring Rocket fix with the eject button in 4.1 ...
I see it never got fixed, it better be fixed in 4.2
85 Dwarf Shaman
I am personally very happy that this content is not being rushed! Keep up the good work!
37 Orc Rogue
awesome :D
1 Human Warlock
Are they going to be balancing how caster weapons are treated as far as what healers have and damage (or just remove spirit from healer weapons)? Is there any plan on fixing the backbone errors in the dungeon finder?
90 Draenei Hunter
Pretty sweet.
35 Human Rogue
i cant wait until patch 4.2 comes out but its makes me mad that i havent been able to long in at all :( but awesome
78 Night Elf Hunter
cool
85 Night Elf Druid
Ok, so we have new instances and new raiding content coming out. I for one am excited about that. With that being said, I have really enjoyed the Rated Battlegrounds. Can you please loook at a new type of pvp for us that is NOT capture the flag or capture the base and does not include vehicles.

I know pvp is not the main aspect of the game but more battlegrounds with a different goal would be fun!!!
Edited by Michelobe on 4/29/2011 6:07 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
wow nice!
83 Worgen Hunter
Trying to log on to play and it say that it is downloading new patch then locks up and says "Fail to download information about next patch. check your network connection". checked all firewall setting and internet working hving no problems there. just keeps locking up with the same message..thank you and please contact me at michaelschlicker@yahoo.com
85 Orc Death Knight
Cool
85 Night Elf Druid
04/27/2011 06:31 PMPosted by Wirethrone
So does this mean you're going to balance PVP?

^
85 Worgen Death Knight
When will this patch come out? cant wait!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully it won't be as big of a patch as 4.1. I was very irritated at the size. Why is the game almost 30 gigs now? It's great to have new content for people, but slow down on the patch sizes. Some people don't have the space to install 9gb patches.
90 Human Mage
Fix Rets, they're bad
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks sick
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i cant get on it !*#@ it says somethin bout new tools
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice!!!!!!

For The Horde!!!!!
85 Troll Warrior
Now if only you could fix 4.1 instance issues. Maybe not fumble when you release 4.2 as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]