The Shadow Assassians of Borean Tundra

90 Night Elf Hunter
I would just like to take the time to let you know how a member of your guild, Sellothane, was representing you guild in a 5man random dungeon. Using foul language, saying "i hate n****rs", and other things of that nature. There are young kids that play this game, and that kind of language is just uncalled for. I'm not going to tell you how to run your guild or who to let into your guild, but something needs to be done about Sellothane. Just so you know, every member of the 5man group reported him, and 2 people opened a gm ticket about him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It might be better to make an alt and discuss this with a member of that guild in-game. I have never seen someone from that guild on these forums.

Also, there is a language filter. If you are concerned about language, I would check that you have it enabled. If he/she was "censor bypassing" then that is a GM issue for sure.
Edited by Bagoas on 4/28/2011 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not worried about language myself, I just know as a parent, that i don't want my kids being subjected to that kind of language. Luckly my son is only 2, but i know that there are some kids that play that are like 10 or 11 years old.
Reply Quote
Meh, public attacks and your own censoring of the word are both EXTREMELY against the EULA/ToS. I'm reporting you. Enjoy your vacation :D

In the future, stick to in-game tickets. We don't need random foreign realm dudes cluttering our forum with hate and nasties!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
it wouldn't be a problem if that one person from this realm. and there is no hate, im just informing the guild about how the were represented, and i wasn't attacking anyone, I was just letting the guild know about their member. If it wasn't for that one person, this thread wouldn't even exist.
Edited by Thundor on 4/28/2011 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
My good sir, you've mistaken us for people who give a crap about what 90% of our server does. It's a common mistake.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well its no wonder most of the people i've run with from Borean Tundra have sucked, cuz 90% of them just don't care. Now i know there are good players on this server, i've run with quite a few. So needless to say, i will not be back to this thread.

@ Masticate, if i wanted feed back from Elitist Jerks, i'd post on their site.

Good luck to you all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Thundor +1 imo

Step it up, Masticate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I dislike naggers as well, they ruin the game for me. There should be some kind of ignore option - so we don't have to read their nagging comments ever again.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
Well its no wonder most of the people i've run with from Borean Tundra have sucked, cuz 90% of them just don't care. Now i know there are good players on this server, i've run with quite a few. So needless to say, i will not be back to this thread.

@ Masticate, if i wanted feed back from Elitist Jerks, i'd post on their site.

Good luck to you all.

Good, because we don't want you and the other whinny babies cluttering up our forums with your !%@@#ing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
04/29/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Samcarter
whinny babies

I don't know about you, but I like baby horsies. They're all cute and knobby-kneed :D
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
04/29/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Bagoas
whinny babies

I don't know about you, but I like baby horsies. They're all cute and knobby-kneed :D

They're just as annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I'M worse then sellothanse. I will gank you so bad your kids will feel it. You come to my sever Thundor and i'll show you whos bad.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
05/03/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Tigerfist
I'M worse then sellothanse. I will gank you so bad your kids will feel it. You come to my sever Thundor and i'll show you whos bad.

and that's adorable
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
^!@$#!$@
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Smakyn, remember when we had Tigerfist in a BG and we got so distracted killing him that we almost (or did) lose the match?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]