Ninja on Gorefiend.

100 Draenei Shaman
Just thought I'd let you know Buntaro of the guild Aisle Two seems to be a ninja, at least while using the dungeon finder. Be wary if you group up with him.

Hopefully this will save some of you good Gorefiendiens some grief in the future.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
we here at gorefriend do not approve of this stealing

i will be sure to use my authority as princess of gorefriends to stamp out this miscreant

thank you for the timely notification
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Ah good princess of Gorefiend it is good to see you.

I am glad to hear I have your support in the matter, with you at the helm these miscreants will have no where to run or hide any longer.

I thank you again for your ongoing support in this war against ninjas.
Reply Quote
no one cares that he stole your 346 loot. go be casual back on your !##%ty server please
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
lol, have a few rage issues there expel?

If you haven't guessed by the tone of the topic, this is being taken more as a joke then anything, but I guess I can't expect someones whose only response is insults that have nothing to do with the topic to understand that.

Secondly no it was not 346 gear.

And lastly, WoW elitism always makes me laugh I love how the 36 druid who won't post on his main calls me casual, not that it matters though as I don't see why that would be a bad thing at all. Why would I want to spend 50 hours a week doing mundane tasks in WoW and raiding the same bosses over and over, I play WoW because it is good at passing time.

Also, the point of alerting people to those who steal loot is not because it was that one particular piece that matter but because that would appear to be the type of person they are. It's something that builds up, if more people have a similar experience with the individual and if they alert the realm or whom ever then that person is less likely to be invited to dungeons and raids due to the fact that they steal gear. But again, its ok if you don't understand that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/KAEGY.jpg
Reply Quote
lol, have a few rage issues there expel?

If you haven't guessed by the tone of the topic, this is being taken more as a joke then anything, but I guess I can't expect someones whose only response is insults that have nothing to do with the topic to understand that.

Secondly no it was not 346 gear.

And lastly, WoW elitism always makes me laugh I love how the 36 druid who won't post on his main calls me casual, not that it matters though as I don't see why that would be a bad thing at all. Why would I want to spend 50 hours a week doing mundane tasks in WoW and raiding the same bosses over and over, I play WoW because it is good at passing time.

Also, the point of alerting people to those who steal loot is not because it was that one particular piece that matter but because that would appear to be the type of person they are. It's something that builds up, if more people have a similar experience with the individual and if they alert the realm or whom ever then that person is less likely to be invited to dungeons and raids due to the fact that they steal gear. But again, its ok if you don't understand that.

yeah if i was as bad as you i'd prob pretend to real life
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/29/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Meansy
http://i.imgur.com/KAEGY.jpg

keylogger

i can tell by the pixels
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We show our coolness around here by holding morals and civility in highest contempt
Reply Quote
65 Draenei Shaman
thats it im callin the cops
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ed, make me into a Draenei girl and I will be by your side forever.

Well just until my mom doesn't wanna pay for my wow anymore ;3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Items in this game do have a measurable value. I bet if you pay a lawyer enough, you probably could successfully sue him for being a ninja looter
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Just thought I'd let you know XXXX of the guild XXX seems to be a ninja, at least while using the dungeon finder

Specifically naming toons is against the ToS if I recall correctly. Hopefully he doesn't see this and report YOU.

Secondly no it was not 346 gear

I'm assuming a BoE epic of some sort, since this is the only way that he could get something that's a greater ilvl than 346 and still be accused on "ninja-ing" something.

If he can click NEED on the item, then he cannot ninja it.

Poor Muffin...would you like a cookie?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
This thread sucks.
Reply Quote
05/23/2011 09:36 AMPosted by Alarak
Just thought I'd let you know XXXX of the guild XXX seems to be a ninja, at least while using the dungeon finder

Specifically naming toons is against the ToS if I recall correctly. Hopefully he doesn't see this and report YOU.

Secondly no it was not 346 gear

I'm assuming a BoE epic of some sort, since this is the only way that he could get something that's a greater ilvl than 346 and still be accused on "ninja-ing" something.

Poor Muffin...would you like a cookie?

Yes. Cookie plz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
+1 cookiez for all
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sweet cookies
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Warrior
Specifically naming toons is against the ToS if I recall correctly. Hopefully he doesn't see this and report YOU

Wrong. Personal information about a toon is wrong.

Also wrong. AH spec doesn't count as it's being fixed next patch.

You should stop eating those cookies imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]