@Late night Horde guilds.

85 Goblin Death Knight
I have several real life friends who play horde on daggerspine, but they are mostly online during the day while I'm at work. I spent about a year raiding on an oceanic server during WotLK before taking a long break. I'm back to playing wow again, and I'd like to stay on this server to help my friends when I can, but also get in some serious raiding as well.

I understand that there are a few late night guilds that didn't exist when I left the last time, some of which are pretty decent at raiding and such. I'm interested in leveling up this toon in an active and established guild to show what I can do and earn my way into a raid spot, and maybe gain a little guild rep along the way. I'm not looking to be promised anything, just a chance to show what I can do.

Mostly I play after 10pm server, and I put in around 4+ hours a day easy. If all this sounds like someone you'd want in your guild, or if you've got any questions, hit me up in-game or drop a reply here.

EDIT: Got picked up by <Verocity> Thanks for reading! :)
Edited by Coldcoffee on 5/1/2011 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
If you are a ranged dps or healer my guild runs a late night group.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I appreciate the response, however, I made the post on the toon I am using as a main. I primarily DPS because its what I'm best at, but I have been known to tank as well. I'm pretty good at tanking, but I just don't enjoy it.
Edited by Coldcoffee on 4/30/2011 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Might want to look into playing a warlock or mage then.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I think he was speaking more for his own raid group.

But yeah, I figure it'll take me a little bit to get back into the swing of things. Skillful players of any role will eventually find a good guild. If it takes me reaching 85 and gearing up first, then so be it. I'm not in any rush.
Edited by Coldcoffee on 5/1/2011 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]