Blizzard SPAM

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Been getting spam emails from some source claiming to be blizzard, fairly assured it is not. These messages have been trying to get me to respond to them, in that --- stating my blizzard battle.net account is locked and requires immediate attention.

The funny thing is, I don't even play any blizzard games any longer :} World of Warcraft was decent up until cataclysm and the barrage of patch/nerfs that took place, the worse being 4.03, which was the decision maker for me to leave and start playing Rift.

In any regards, thank you for email spam filters :}
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
ignore it. It's a phishing scam. I get them all the time. The only way you will ever know if Blizz actually shuts your account off is if you try to log in, and can't.

Funny thing is I never once received anything like that until they went to the battle.net
Edited by Nadered on 4/30/2011 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
28 Orc Warlock
You're telling us why?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
When does your acc expire?

Been getting spam emails from some source claiming to be blizzard, fairly assured it is not. These messages have been trying to get me to respond to them, in that --- stating my blizzard battle.net account is locked and requires immediate attention.

The funny thing is, I don't even play any blizzard games any longer :} World of Warcraft was decent up until cataclysm and the barrage of patch/nerfs that took place, the worse being 4.03, which was the decision maker for me to leave and start playing Rift.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

If you quit that long ago...why in the world are you still paying for something that you don't play? You could have gotten a refund by now and not trolled the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Rift sucks, I played it. Terrible game. The dungeons are so poorly designed, the optimization of talents makes any type of experimentation impossible if you wanna do well. The community of Rift is just a bunch of people subbing to try to piss off Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]