Mok'Nathal

85 Goblin Warlock
what happen'd to this server being new player iv'e been wondering this for sometime.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Basically all the good players realized its a mediocre realm with a bunch of wackos and left Fiest was one. That being said mok was a good realm back in BC but once the paid server transfer came into the game which was around Lich king people started leaving.
Reply Quote
mok was a good realm back in BC

good one

paid server transfer came into the game which was around Lich king

what?
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Mok'nathal has been a new server for quite awhile. The pop keeps fluctuating between low and medium so Blizzard made it a new players server to get new ppl in here to increase the pop to a stable lvl (good luck on that). If you pay attention enough you can see an increase of "can I have gold plz?" or "can someone tell me how to do <insert something>? I'm new and don't know what to do." On that question I usually tell them to "ask gamon in the org inn. He's a tutorial guide. all you have to do is right click on him." I usually sit back and watch them try it. I know it's a jerk move and I get a lulz out of it, but, later at night all alone under the blankey I'm crying myself to sleep over the gamon incident LOL.

I really have did the gamon comment but feel bad for them afterwards and help them out
Reply Quote
I stopped playing and people realized that, without Toothbrush, Mok'Nathal isn't worth playing on.

Those who remain here are simply ignorant.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I stopped playing and people realized that, without Toothbrush, Mok'Nathal isn't worth playing on.

Those who remain here are simply ignorant.

present
Reply Quote
i use to love this realm if anyone remembers my hunter "tobylololz"

WTS MANA POTS 10k

the only cool people left are probably olorin and any of his alts.

I love how when Ivanetta left, the realm is now for "new players"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
isn't envi back? i miss him
Reply Quote

^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
05/17/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Geranth
isn't envi back? i miss him

<3
Reply Quote
Great more awkward moments when Envi comes out of Arena dressed in some weird Bondage costume.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
all the cool people left to go do what mok couldn't - i.e. kill raid bosses on heroic.

and then i came back =/

cool to hang out with old faces in Res and shout garbage at olo from time to time <3 strawberryy
Reply Quote
i remember sitting in IF and every reset for like a month straight someone would bring a horde named "reimurs mom" and have get killed by guards and leave the body there

good times in mok.

best guild on realm <band of heroes elite>
Reply Quote
A lot of people did server transfer. I had a fellow guild member that transferred to Hellscream server. He says that pugs on that server are downing cata raid bosses. He already has his Shattered title and he has been there for a month. If it wouldn't cost like $30 per toon, I would transfer servers as well.

There are only a few viable raiding guilds on Mok. EoE, First in Hell, Dexterity, and Impending to name some.

I got invited to Impending prior to Cata going live. Our guild used to have a 10 man raiding team that was really good. Then when Cata went live a few bailed or server transferred. Then our raid leader bailed and went to Dexterity and took a few of our team members with him. The only reason I didn't join Impending was because the raid leader promised we would be raiding new content in a month or two when everyone leveled and geared up. Then he bailed mainly because of the other members leaving as well.

Our guild may be capable to raid the problem is it is too casual. And the times are sporadic. They also haven't made a set 10 man group either.

If any Mok raid guilds are interested, I have 8 lvl 85s. Most are ilvl 350+ now. The only one that isn't is my resto druid but I am working on her gear. I believe in versatility for a guild that I am in and I bring that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
how do i switch realms?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/07/2011 10:53 AMPosted by Lolimmûné
once the paid server transfer came into the game which was around Lich king people started leaving.

You could paid transfer before BC

I am a little disapointed that blizzard tricked me into joining the realm because I thought it was a new player realm... I would have gone to another realm, I used to play on, if it had been the case.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/18/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Olo

^

Hi, Olo
Reply Quote
That being said mok was never a good realm

Fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
jebus all of you are alliance >.<
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Hunter
i just started play no less than a month ago but if i wasnt for paid transfer i would never go to this realm agian. it always seemes that no matter what bg i do the horde always wins. Probably because all the kids that play here. Still considering starting new toon on a more mature world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]