[A] 6/13 HM 10 LF 1 RDPS -Lock/Priest/Moonkin

90 Draenei Mage
Business Time - a 6/13 guild raiding 9 hrs per week (Mon/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PM PT) is recruiting! We're currently seeking one player - either a warlock, shadowpriest, or balance druid.

What we're looking for:
You are primarily a skilled ranged DPS - either a warlock, shadowpriest, or moonkin. We'd most like a warlock or a shadowpriest but would consider a moonkin too!

- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
- You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
- A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
- You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
- But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven)..."

About us
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We just celebrated our second birthday and we've done strictly tens for all of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.

We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Presently we've completed 6/13 heroic mode encounters and we're looking to push for more. We love a good challenge!

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

We are a no-drama, low-turnover guild that has stayed strong for over two years now. We're looking for long-term members who will stick around and continue to make our guild a great place to be.

If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. You can also always roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Millya, Vosskah, Tobbis or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.

If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
http://businesstimeguild.com
Edited by Millya on 5/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Just in case you missed it last night, I know our moonkin and healer are out there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
They're there... hiding... somewhere...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I know it's wrong of me to go for the obvious joke, but just where could a moonkin manage to hide, anyhow?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Behind Alexstrasza maybe?
You'd still probably see a few feathers poking out the sides but hey, gotta take what you can get.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Aw man, we're already making moonkin jokes, we're never going to find a moonkin. Don't believe it! We love your fur and feathers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Only other thing I can think of as big as Alexstrasza is a huge bear behind... /looks ... nope, no Moonkins hiding there either.

Also, holy cow are the forums busy today!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
05/03/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Millya
Aw man, we're already making moonkin jokes, we're never going to find a moonkin. Don't believe it! We love your fur and feathers.

Meh, people know what they get themselves into when they roll a certain class/spec. Just like hunters are at fault for anything that goes wrong during a raid, even if they truly aren't.
I call myself out on things even when it's obviously not me.

It's just how things work.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
05/03/2011 03:41 PMPosted by Fuzzmuffin

Meh, people know what they get themselves into when they roll a certain class/spec. Just like hunters are at fault for anything that goes wrong during a raid, even if they truly aren't.

I didn't know beforehand. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/03/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Millya

I didn't know beforehand. :(

It should have been obvious!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I know, it should have been, but you don't get moonkin form till level forty or something! Up until then I was just blissfully wrathing things.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You can always do what I did and just play in night elf form. Yeah, you do 10% less damage but at least you look good while doing it!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You know, I thought about doing that but DPS > all. I do like the woeful hoot of a moonkin being struck in melee combat.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
It's more of a SQUAWK then a hoot. At least they have a good dance!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The best dance! Voss would argue that's still a title held by male draenei, though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
05/04/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Millya
Voss would argue that's still a title held by male draenei, though.

BWAHAHAHAH

I guess we can let him keep living in his delusions.

/naked gnome dance
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Ugh, the eyes, it burns!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, no... Nothing better than the naked gnome dance. Bear dance is second place. Then... boomkin.

Silly Voss.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Great work on H Magmaw tonight, guys.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
And ladies. ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]