Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Business Time - a 6/13 guild raiding 9 hrs per week (Mon/Wed/Thurs 6-9 PM PT) is recruiting! We're currently seeking one player - either a warlock, shadowpriest, or balance druid.
What we're looking for:
You are primarily a skilled ranged DPS - either a warlock, shadowpriest, or moonkin. We'd most like a warlock or a shadowpriest but would consider a moonkin too!
- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
- You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
- A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
- You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
- But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven)..."
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We just celebrated our second birthday and we've done strictly tens for all of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.
We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Presently we've completed 6/13 heroic mode encounters and we're looking to push for more. We love a good challenge!
We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.
We are a no-drama, low-turnover guild that has stayed strong for over two years now. We're looking for long-term members who will stick around and continue to make our guild a great place to be.
If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. You can also always roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Millya, Vosskah, Tobbis or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.
If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
Edited by Millya on 5/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT
Meh, people know what they get themselves into when they roll a certain class/spec. Just like hunters are at fault for anything that goes wrong during a raid, even if they truly aren't.
I call myself out on things even when it's obviously not me.
It's just how things work.
I didn't know beforehand. :(
It should have been obvious!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.