Thanks, Tass, although I was hardly going to congratulate myself. ;p

"Millya - you. were. awesome!"
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I'm running on fumes this morning...

/unimaginative bump
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
So glad they fixed the ground targeting reticule.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Time for a thread update! 5/13 as of tonight. Magmaw HM just met his maker.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Hi Blueberrys! If you have any questions for us feel free to look for us in-game, or if you'd like to submit an app we can talk further! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Millya on 5/5/2011 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Yum...blueberries.

Not sure if there's any other desert that tastes quite as good as blueberry pie.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Yum...blueberries.

Not sure if there's any other desert that tastes quite as good as blueberry pie.

Really? If I had to choose I'd say pumpkin.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Oh please, there are plenty of desserts better than that.

Montréal used to have the Rockaberry, a pie place. Their truffle pie was amazingly decadent. We used to congregate there to discuss (french discussing would probably qualify as arguing for most) any topic that came to mind while nurturing a mug of coffee/hot chocolate and having a piece of that pie. Seriously, if you wanted to even think of finishing it, you could not eat in the 4-5 preceding hours.

Crap. I'm hungry now.

You can also add pecan pie, apple pie, Skor Chocolate cake (Kilo restaurant, also Montréal) and a very high number of other desserts much tastier than a pumpkin or blueberry pie. Seriously.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Wow, I think the cold up there in Canada has messed up ya'lls taste buds...

Now I'm not saying there isn't any other good pies, just that blueberry is best!

(or apple >_>)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I had a chocolate pecan pie once that was just out of this world. It was like the best pecan pie ever with a generous layer of gooey Hershey's Syrup like chocolate sauce between the pie filling and the crunchy pecan topping...

Liked your blog post Vid. Decided it would be nicer to comment here instead and say that I concur, recruiting sucks.

*Thisisnotabump!*

Did you ever see this? It was my attempt to solicit free bumps and attention that had mixed results I suppose: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369881935?page=1

One day I might actually try and relocate the idea to a better location where Blizzard might actually see it...

Edited by Gaìa on 5/6/2011 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Man it's crazy that I had to dig down to almost page four to find this after such a short period of time since I was last here...

I was going to ask what plans you all had for the Tier 11 raids once Firelands comes out?

I'm in the process of trying to figure out where we are going to put finishing up our mounts and killing Sinestra in the priority queue with getting a foothold into Firelands and figured I could ask and see what you were thinking.

Feel free to break any potential reply up into several distinct posts to help with their "readability" ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
On the subject of bumping. I always try and wait until the last post is at least an hour old so I don't do "excessive bumping". Hence why I'm posting this now and not 45 minutes ago. =)

05/06/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Gaìa
I had a chocolate pecan pie once that was just out of this world. It was like the best pecan pie ever with a generous layer of gooey Hershey's Syrup like chocolate sauce between the pie filling and the crunchy pecan topping...
Seeing as I live in the south I've had more variations of pecan pies then most people can even imagine. I've yet to have one as good as an apple pie however.

Did you ever see this? It was my attempt to solicit free bumps and attention that had mixed results I suppose: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369881935?page=1

One day I might actually try and relocate the idea to a better location where Blizzard might actually see it...
I think this is a great idea with tons of potential. I'd really like separate player and guild recruitment forums as this would not only allow better match-ups between guilds and players but also speed up the process and disencourage frequent bumping.

I was going to ask what plans you all had for the Tier 11 raids once Firelands comes out?

I'm in the process of trying to figure out where we are going to put finishing up our mounts and killing Sinestra in the priority queue with getting a foothold into Firelands and figured I could ask and see what you were thinking.
I'm really not sure where BT is on this. It isn't something we've discussed yet but definitely should.
Edited by Fsob on 5/6/2011 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Is pecan pie a southern thing?

And Gaia, I hadn't seen that post of yours, but clearly I wholeheartedly agree! Thanks for your, er, contribution to our thread's "readability." ;)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
05/06/2011 04:44 PMPosted by Millya
Is pecan pie a southern thing?

It's widely considered a southern specialty. I'm sure you can get a semi-decent one elsewhere though, if you look long enough.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Damn, guys, you're making me HONGRY.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
05/06/2011 10:33 PMPosted by Tassager
Like you need any more fat on that big bear butt of yours...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
05/07/2011 04:55 AMPosted by Fsob

It's not because you're all skin and bones, Fsob, that you should make fun of his gigantic butt.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
05/07/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Vosskah

It's not because you're all skin and bones, Fsob, that you should make fun of his gigantic butt.

It would take a Draenei to call this perfectly rounded physique "skin and bones". Jealous much? =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]