4.1 Gladius Update

90 Night Elf Rogue
Has anyone been able to get the latest version for Gladius since the patch? I've checked the site I usually get it from, http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/gladius.aspx, no update. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
Is there a reason that Gladius needs to be updated? That is, if you allow out-of-date addons, does it break?
Reply Quote
04/29/2011 08:43 AMPosted by Kenjimuyo
I sure am glad I don't use any addons

... ratings ...
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
04/29/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Reygahnci
... ratings ...

Reckful sure is glad he doesn't use any add-ons.

Owait.
Reply Quote
04/29/2011 08:46 AMPosted by Harbïnger
... ratings ...

Reckful sure is glad he doesn't use any add-ons.

Owait.

You're right... everyone can be the best in the world without addons.

Owait... no, they can't. Most players aren't as good as reckful... I'm not. That warlock who was bragging about not using addons definitely isn't.

TL;DR - Unless you're the best in the world, addons will probably help you.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
I downloaded it last night and I think it said it was updated two days ago and was "4.1", but when it was in the addon queue it said "out of date."

I have never used Gladius before so this was going to be a new experience for me. Since it was Out of Date I figured I'd wait.
Reply Quote
04/29/2011 08:48 AMPosted by Kenjimuyo
umadbro?

Not really.

Have you ever tried Gladius? Maybe it would help you.
Reply Quote
04/29/2011 08:55 AMPosted by Kenjimuyo
clearly it hasn't helped you gj rival

Holy moly... that epeen of yours is HUGE.

10 matches a week over here... clearly that "no life" addon you got going has been working WONDERS for your arena teams. Wahmp wahmp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Click Load out of date addons.

Gladius works fine.

Whats the problem?
Reply Quote
Click Load out of date addons.

Gladius works fine.

Whats the problem?

I think your first line was the OP's problem. Should resolve it.

lol I'm sure that my no life addon is the reason why I don't bother getting gladius addon

nice logic gl with duelist this season maybe if you get more addons you'll make it no prob

Don't nerdrage me bro.

"Maybe if u install Gladius 50 times you'll end up playing more than 10 games a week."

Wahmp wahmp.
Edited by Reygahnci on 4/29/2011 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
04/29/2011 08:47 AMPosted by Reygahnci
Unless you're the best in the world, addons will probably help you.

I'm simply pointing out you don't need addons.

They're not mandatory.

Also, the helping thing could be debated, as I would argue I got worse when I got healbot, etc. Stuff that makes it too easy.

Ionno man.
Reply Quote

pretty sure if you win 10 of 10 games a week every week for the season you'd still be able to get glad.

keep downloading them addons bro maybe you'll find one that'll get you glad by playing for you

Not in 2s.

Y u so mad, bro?

Is it cuz I'm a casual with a measly 60% win ratio who uses addons and is content sitting around 2300 and not spending 18 hours a day playing a video game in his parents' basement?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Kenji sounds mad.

Gladius still works fine just by loading out-of-date, so don't worry about having to patch it immediately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]