World Server is Down

(Locked)

85 Orc Shaman
Several times today, I've been booted from the game back to the character selection screen and receive the error "World server is down" upon trying to log back in.

Several attempts at logging back in will result in me being able to get back into the game, sometimes for a good long while, other times just to be kicked back out.

Seems to only be happening on my Deathwing characters, but I've not been on another server long enough today to verify that.
90 Blood Elf Priest
That means that the continent you are on when you get DC'd with that error have crashed and it takes a couple of minutes for it to reboot.
Blizzard Employee
Thanks for the report, Jyve.

This is being looked into.
85 Human Paladin
This is happening to me too now... I don't think it's the server going down, my guild mates are all still on, questing as normal. I just get logged off and get the World Server down message :( has happened 4 times now. Help please.
85 Tauren Paladin
Turalyon server is down; you can't even get in
85 Troll Druid
Yea this is happening to me aswell I'm on the gundrak server but all my guildies aren't affected at all. plx fix dis
90 Draenei Shaman
i have a char with the same problem.. right now i can enter to the realm with my others chars
4 Worgen Warrior
I'm getting this message (on world server?) today, but my son who is sitting on the computer next to me is not--weird.
how do we solve this problem
90 Tauren Shaman
all my characters on illidan too, i cannot log in at all. just says "world server is down".
90 Undead Warlock
illidan mop world server has now been down for over an hour... any news if we will get to play today?
like it loads but at the last second it just quits and says "world server is down
90 Blood Elf Mage
illidan mop world server has now been down for over an hour... any news if we will get to play today?

It's been down for over 3 actually. The server problems started at 6 server.
90 Pandaren Shaman
original post is from 2011
90 Troll Shaman
same on arthas- 2 chars OK, 2 chars 'world server down'. so weird. plz help, blizz.
50 Undead Mage
I having the same prob today. Started out of nowhere and now I cant get on for anything
62 Night Elf Death Knight
You won't solve the problem Blizzard will; relax patience is a virtue :)
90 Pandaren Priest
this is from last year. silly nerds
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]