Winterspring Pup

85 Worgen Priest
Don't waste your gold and buy this off AH for 250+gold,just go to the INN at Winterspring area and towards back is npc named Michelle she sells em for 50Gold each.

Please pass this info along to your friends in game.Don't overpay for pets :D ty
Edited by Wolfjack on 4/30/2011 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
and what about the people who are hated by booty bay / everlook and cant go there to buy it?

Or just don't want to go there and buy it.

if you don't like the prices, then don't buy. don't tell other people what to do.

First thank you for posting and keeping this current,secondly it seems you have a lot of hate about me posting this to help people obtain the vanity pet cub at reasonable prices.

I think someone bought a lot of Winterspring Cubs and NOW can't unload them. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Personally, i did not know about an npc selling this pet and find it helpful that someone would actually post it on the forums, so thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Arnec, you're outnumbered.. he did a good thing, you can't get gold from it... Good one Wolf!

Chym OUT!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Very nice! Im not a big pet collector but this will be good to know for the hoarders in my guild to know! Thank you for saving us gold!

[Edit]: Don't mind my deleted post below this, page bugged on me and I posted the same message :P
Edited by Lokiran on 5/2/2011 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I, being a pet collector, appreciate the thoughtfulness of your post Wolf. My Winterspring Pup says Hiiiiii. <3

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You mean the cub yes? Or is it called a pup....oO *boggle*.

Anyways, thank you for the post, It's kept me and few others from paying silly prices for an otherwise cheap pet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Here's a nice little addon to save yourself a little gold in such circumstances.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11554-SwindlerPreventer.html
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey asshat don't tell me how to spend my gold, I, being hated with everlook cannot go and get that pet so I have to buy it off the AH
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
05/12/2011 06:34 PMPosted by Pyschosis
Hey asshat don't tell me how to spend my gold, I, being hated with everlook cannot go and get that pet so I have to buy it off the AH

So much anger for my post helping people . In response to your being hated by everlook i see your guilded...no guildie to help you out,or perhaps a friend on the game.If you haven't bought the pet yet or have no friends to help you i can go get it for yah just hit me up in game.

Have a great day :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You dun killed him with kindness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I gladly payed 250 for my pup. I make enough on the AH that a trip to winterspring to save 200g isnt worth it. Remember, not everyone is as broke as you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
@ Comet: Anyone who is too lazy to take the portal to Hyjal from Stormwind and fly over the mountain to Winterspring deserves to pay an extra 200g. We might not have as much money as you, Comet, but keep spending ridiculous amounts of money on things that could easily cost less, and it won't take long before we do.

@ Chym: You're EVERYWHERE ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
05/24/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Comet
I gladly payed 250 for my pup. I make enough on the AH that a trip to winterspring to save 200g isnt worth it. Remember, not everyone is as broke as you.

What a badass. I wish I was as cool as this guy :(.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
heh, thanks mate, didn't even know this existed ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just eat your wheaties and stay in school. You'll get there. Avoid sarcasm too. It isn't your strong suit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]