Can't get next orphan quest!

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Mage
I finished giving him the icecream, and the dragon kite, now he just sits there.. Tried to relog incase that was it but nothing (for the orgrimar line) tHe shattrath quest line isn't giving me anything either, i got to pick up my little one, then nada. Whats going on?
Edited by Xeasa on 5/1/2011 10:05 PM PDT
100 Undead Warlock
For the Orgrimmar orphan, does he not offer a follow-on quest after the kite quest to purchase a foam sword rack from Blax before speaking to the orphan matron?

As for the Shattrath orphan, you need to summon her once you have the whistle in order to turn in the initial quest before receiving the next three.
85 Gnome Mage
you're not alone, i'm having the same issue. others have reported it on the bug & quest forums too.
Support Forum Agent
you're not alone, i'm having the same issue. others have reported it on the bug & quest forums too.

While I don't have any information available I can state that our QA team and Development are aware of this issue affecting some people. They are looking into and hope to have a resolution implemented as soon as possible.

85 Gnome Mage
thanks for the reply vrakthris :) hope you're having a wonderful evening *hands you cookies and coffee*
Support Forum Agent
05/01/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Kailyena
thanks for the reply vrakthris :) hope you're having a wonderful evening *hands you cookies and coffee*

I returned the flag in WSG and captured a flag in Eye of the Storm... just Alterac Valley to do and I complete my achievement and finally gain my proto-drake. I'm doing wonderfully well now. :D

Good luck to everyone experiencing this, if I hear anything specific I'll be sure to provide an update.
85 Blood Elf Priest
This is happening to me as well, very frustrating!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so what if Blizz cant fix it before Children week ends ? we miss out on our pets ?
85 Orc Death Knight
Yes you miss out on the pets most likely. Similar situations have prevented people from completing the world events before and the answer was always you can try again next year.
100 Draenei Shaman
But the quest lines this year are completely different than the ones last year.. so its a different problem. You cant equate the two.
90 Night Elf Druid
The bug must be specific for some people.

I was able to complete them all(SW, BC, and Northrend), and even have the option to get the Wolvar pet this year even thought I completed the Oracles two years ago.

Last year they could not reset the Oracles/Wolvar one for anyone.

Thanks for the fix for this years BLizz! Got three new pets out of it.

85 Night Elf Druid
Just confirming I am having the exact same problem as Xeasa.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I received a note from the GM giving me 5 possible reasons as to why it's not working. (But it IS working per the GM) LONG story short. It's still NOT. As of 12:56pm 5/2/11

1. No nothing in my bank (it's a new quest - foam sword) which I never was offered the quest (I know of the quest because I was able to get it on my other toons)

2. removed mods per the request. (alt-o-holics mod and identify. Those are the only ones I use.)

3. I'm not in a group or raid.

4. I have tossed the whistle and asked the matron for another one. Yet is STILL DOES NOT WORK.

5. I came to the forums - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/

PLEASE BLIZZ. Just toss the quest out for me (Moll) or just give me the snail. :((

100 Dwarf Priest
I don't remember getting an actual quest. I just bought the foam sword from the vendor and took it to the matron.

Hope this helps
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I just spoke with a game master in game, and they said that they were aware of the problem and it will be fixed by tomorrow.
Support Forum Agent
05/02/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Perterritus
I just spoke with a game master in game, and they said that they were aware of the problem and it will be fixed by tomorrow.

They may have jumped the gun just a touch. While it is certainly a goal to have the matter resolved as soon as possible we can rarely guarantee when resolution may be implemented. If a resolution has been found and it can go in tonight, it shall.
Edited by Vrakthris on 5/2/2011 4:32 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]