Support for Zangarmarsh Horde

85 Troll Shaman
/support
Reply Quote
/support
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly when I started playing again I didn't know anyone active so I rolled on Zangar thinking I was going to join IcftB. Turns out I met a great group of close-nit players in BotS, many of the original people I played with in Wrath have left but there are enough people left to make it feel like a home (looking at you Tyr). I would love to see more people on Zangar, help us out Blizz!
For the Horde
Lin
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I actually think it's improved since I wrote the original post.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Only 5 more weeks until hockey season is over for meh! Nahr will make Zangar go far! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The rare occasion where a necrobump is very appropriate.

Also:

there are enough people left to make it feel like a home (looking at you Tyr). I would love to see more people on Zangar, help us out Blizz!
For the Horde
Lin

Back 'atcha, Lin!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/12/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Byniri
I actually think it's improved since I wrote the original post.

Perhaps a bit.

There are a few more guilds raiding compared to 6 months ago, but that's pretty much it. I rolled this toon horde side in wrath, and got the kick in the face with those lovely 40 ally vs 5 horde wintergraps. Weren't those a blast. :(

Nowadays, I come on in evenings from time to time, and you guys (and a few others) are in raid, doing your thing, and org is a ghost town during prime time. There really isn't a lot going on, and I (and a few others that I know) have pretty much gone off to other servers looking for greener pastures.

Alliance side isn't much better. My guild has hit the wall for raiding this expansion, so farming gold is about all I do.

This server desperately needs a big influx of fresh meat.

qq.

btw: glad to see you're still around :)

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am alliance yet even i support this post. Alliance has more then enough players to completely unbalance the power on this realm even tho we are enemies y'all deserve a fair fight at progression as we have it. /support
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
/support
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Hunter
/support
I really don't want to transfer from Zangarmarsh because I like my guild...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
/don't support

Screw Byrini. Anything he supports, I'm against. That just the BT way!!

:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump
Edited by Kinpin on 2/13/2012 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The issue I've noticed in attempting to recruit anyone is that everyone has essentially already done what I have: start a guild with like three people. There's a ton of players that have essentially isolated themselves in this way.

I personally don't care about progression, that's just me. I love going on runs, it's a fun time, but I'm more interested in having a good time. But it's just as hard for me to find new guildies as it is for people legitimately concerned with progression to get new talent. I've had more success recruiting people in real life. That's nice and all, but that's still going to amount to a five or six person guild at the end of the day.

EDIT: Why did Kinpin remove that post :(
Edited by Audeamus on 2/13/2012 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

EDIT: Why did Kinpin remove that post :(

I'm getting more data. I'll post it when its complete.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
It sucked while you were here Mort. =D
Reply Quote
79 Human Paladin
Always need fair and fun competition, lets hope something becomes of this! :)
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Posting on threads over a year old. We must be very bored waiting for servers to come back up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]