BC Raiding Guild

73 Worgen Priest
I am curious if there is interest in a BC raiding guild.

All characters would be XP locked at level 70, and item level would be maxed at whatever tier we are working on (T4 120, T5 133...).

All race/class combos are allowed with the exemption of Death Knights.

DKs would only be allowed to raid if a slot could not be filled by another class.

Any potions/enchants/gems etc... that did not exist in BC will not be allowed.

If there is enough interest I will start a guild, and we'd look at probably raiding a couple times a month.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
content is nerfed and talent trees and such have changed, it wouldn't be an authentic experience at all. 30% nerf across the board of all BC content made what was once glorious and challenging easy.
Reply Quote
70 Human Hunter
Just saw this, We allow any race/class. Any level also all gems/chants. It would be easier if we had more, but we have to pug trade forever to get enough to do anything. We do have a few good area teams, and do bgs sometimes.

Pst me in game if you need anything.

Steadfast or Steadgnome.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
count me in, I want to do some raiding but I'm new on it. so I'll accept any help to improve my gear and raid with you!

Pst me in game - Baltahzar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]