terror of terokkar (58/63)

100 Human Paladin
I have already completed the lead in quest from zangarmarsh and the chain from nagrand. i've looked through all the wowhead comments for suggestions and im still at a loss.

im not even kidding when i say, i had a nightmare about not find these last quests.

anyways only thing i can think of is maybe there is a quest starter that drops from a certain type of mob.

any and all helpful ideas are welcome.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know about Alliance but there's one from the middle of the Dragonmaw building. Also the bird pet quest.

Download addon to help - like Quest Completist, Everyquest

Reply Quote
I had this issue with Terokkat and Nagrand. There are quests in Shadowmoon valley that will bring you back to those zones and will count towards Tero/Nagrand loremaster.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So i found quest completist somewhat useful. I performed the server query and it came back with the quests im missing. But when i went to visit the quest givers there was nothing. so im still stuck at 58/63
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Finally found where i left off. An Ethereal in Lower city has a chain of about 5-6 quests.

thanks for the addons they helped
Reply Quote
Yeah, I ended up with 63/63 just barely---I thought I would end up one short but thankfully after Terrokantula there's that little nothing quest to send you back and that was #63. Unfortunately I had already done a little mucking around in Terokkar, so I wasn't able to get any of the breadcrumb quests, which would have put me over.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Finally found where i left off. An Ethereal in Lower city has a chain of about 5-6 quests.

thanks for the addons they helped

^_^ You're welcome. Glad you got it done.

Reply Quote
Im stuck in 64/ 68, I hate this map.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Resurrection of long-dead threads is not the best thing to do; usually better to start a new one.

If you want, download the addons Wholly and Grail. Together they should be able to tell you what you are missing and where the quest givers are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]