Swift Zulian Panther!

85 Undead Mage
KIR
http://i.imgur.com/7xNzK.jpg

imo they could of done better hopefully they might change it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Meh. The mount looks pretty cool in my opinion. Kind of makes me think of the tiger mounts the Alliance can purchase from the Nightelf race. I do agree though it could have been designed a bit better.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
well the old raptor and tiger didn't really look all that unique, just reskinned models, so I'm not all that surprised.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/03/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Bakery
well the old raptor and tiger didn't really look all that unique, just reskinned models, so I'm not all that surprised.

Yes, This is true. Hopefully though, Blizzard releases more unique mounts like the camels in this expansion in the future. Camels are awesome! =D

Also, The more unique mounts in this game would be great. Beats re-skinning older mounts to a new standard. More new mounts that are unique and not re-skinned is what we need for mounts in the future.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
just got this mount ^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
08/13/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Aross
just got this mount ^^

Very nice and congrats. I still have yet to see any mounts drop within Zul'Gurub in the runs I do in there. Hopefully one will drop soon that I can hopefully add to my large and vast mount collection.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]