favorit family friendly TV shows?

hey im just curious on what all you other WoW geeks are watching! i know my favorite TV shows that are family friendly (and favorite over all) are Psych, Scrubs, and boston legal with some burn notice thrown in. so how about you?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Castle and Modern Family.

..and Fox's 'reality' star-search shows, like American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and the up-coming X-Factor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Modern Family is my favorite show on regular cable right now.

... but for family-minded geeks

Eureka is a good show on the syfy network. Not sure if that show is still on the air, but I know Netflix has a bunch of those seasons available for streaming.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
modern family, without a doubt. haha
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
`The Office
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Modern Family no Doubt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Home Improvement
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Burn Notice is family-friendly?

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Doctor Who is specifically designed to be a family-viewed program. It's so unbelievably good though, that you wouldn't think it's kid-friendly.

Another one is Merlin, but that one is more believably kid-friendly.

Most American shows, however seem to either be just for kids or for adults. There's rarely a show made for all ages to enjoy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]