Looking for Finister's spherule

80 Human Rogue
I have the other two spherules, but I have searched that cave high and low for Finister. What am I missing? He is supposed to be in a cave in Searing Gorge, on Firewatch Ridge, and I just can't find him. Is he hiding outside?

(Im playing with a lvl 55 mage at the moment)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yup, he's actually outside. :)

Between the exit out of Thorium Point and the cave, there is a path that leads up to the top of the plateau. Finister is at the top of the path.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There are tens of thousands of quests in this game, so when asking for help on one telling us the exact name goes a long way. Look up the quest name on Wowhead.com and see if there are any helpful comments or tips.

It took some searching, but I think I found the quest: [Dark Ministry]
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27979

First comment on the page:
Minister Finister is not inside the cave with the other two. He's at the top of the path that starts to the right of the cave entrance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
perfect; got him in one, and ty. The only tip on it was a picture of him, apparently outside, but utterly information at all that he might be hiding away from the area marked. I love goblins, they are so dressy, lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've killed Finister 4 times and looted him, I can'd find the third one, I don't know how to go about finding it. Help please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Two are in the cave, and one is up on top of the hill overlooking thorium point.
Reply Quote
thx for that man i was really mad about it cause i search the cave like 100 time thx for that information
Reply Quote
75 Human Mage
what do you do with all 3 of them one you got them all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
91646317099:
what do you do with all 3 of them one you got them all

The quest should tell you what to do with them, it says "when you've got them all bring them back here". So when you get them all, go back to the quest giver to turn them in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Behind the cave and on top of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]