How do I cancel my trial?

(Locked)

7 Troll Druid
Hi,

I got the trial version yesterday but I would like to immediatly play the full game without waiting the 10 days time but I can't find any way to do so on my battle.net account. Is there a way?

Thanks in advance!
90 Tauren Paladin
Upgrade to a full account. If you already did so online it can take up to 72 hours for the bank to clear your payment and it won't become a full account till then.
76 Orc Hunter
Up grade the trial to a full account by entering the cd key from the purchase on your battle.net account management page for the trial. Or you can use battle.net account management page for the trial to upgrade with an online purchase.

When you upgrade from a trial, any remaining free trial days are added as free time to your upgraded version.
7 Troll Druid
Thanks for your answers but there is more : It looks like I have 2 accounts : 1 which is the trial and another which is the full game. I have a subbscription already on the full one but my problem is that even if I log in with my full account, it says I'm still on the trial one and I can't cancel my trial account. And I can't upgrade it since the CD key is already used for my full account.
100 Troll Hunter
Call customer support. We're just players, and can't help you further at this point.
46 Undead Priest
05/04/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Aneldor
Thanks for your answers but there is more : It looks like I have 2 accounts : 1 which is the trial and another which is the full game. I have a subbscription already on the full one but my problem is that even if I log in with my full account, it says I'm still on the trial one and I can't cancel my trial account. And I can't upgrade it since the CD key is already used for my full account.

You're screwed same thing happened to me. And it took a full 5 days for my account to upgrade, and I still haven't gotten rid of the annoying trial account. Just deal with it for a few days.
5 Blood Elf Warrior
same exact thing to me. im not really worried about the trial i just want to have an upgraded one
MVP - World of Warcraft
94 Blood Elf Hunter
04/29/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Bullhooky
same exact thing to me. im not really worried about the trial i just want to have an upgraded one

Please don't necro old threads. This one is from last year, and apparently from back when trial accounts still had time limits. This just ends up confusing new players who read the thread now because it is full of outdated information. Make your own thread in the future.

If you created a new account instead of upgrading your trial, you have to call Blizzard account services to get it applied correctly to your trial account.

If you have any other questions, try making a post in the Customer Support forums. The people there are knowledgeable about these kinds of things.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]