Loque'nahak Spawn time
Can anyone let me now what the spawn timer is that would of been my first spirt beast 2. so can anyone plz tell me the soonest time till he can spawn again so i can be there for i plz anything will help
Just Got Loque'nahak near Nessingway camp, 3:32 PM Pacific Time, Realm: Exodar, His spawn seems to be in the late nights and afternoon, got king krush around 7:00 PM Pacific aound one of the shrines, showing no Attached or shared spawn time, good luck to everyone out there looking for Loque, she is quite the beauty!
PS: don't have soda in your hands when your NPC scan goes off....
Lol i can see why, every time I see something white i have like a heart attack
No dead bodies...
NPC scan won't go off
No hidden ones.
Noone will let me tame him (Example; One of my best friend found him, knew I wanted him, killed him... -_- He HAS the achivement too. :D)
xD It seriously SUCKS. I would atleast like to see a dead body to be able to know he's still in game.
Why, Blizzard?! Why?!
Just tamed him! 8:07 EXACTLY. Realm and Central Time! :)
I found him dead at 2:50 PM Real and Central Time so that gave him a 6 hour spawn timer. :) I hope this information can help. :P Good Luck Huntin' fellow hunters. :)
P.S. I found him at the north most Spawn Point, just east of "The Savage Thicket". :) Good Luck!
- Spawn + Re-spawn System
- re-spawn is around 6-16 hrs. ??
- that he seems to spawn most on X:00 - X:30 - X:40 - X:50
- His spawn is random but after you have tamed/ seen it killed u may will be able to know next re spawn.
- It has been said that after he is tamed/killed he will re-spawn 6-16 hours (+ 10 min for body to de-spawn if not skinned ) later in another spawn spot.
- Loque is usually tamed or killed w a few min after he spawns...it is rare for him to survive long.
- the % of spawn in each spawn location is same, which mean he dosnt rly spawn more in one spot then other one.
-Loque is a non-agressive and shows as a yellow dot on your map
- now that realms are cross linked.. now you have more competition to find him
- Strategies For Taming Him:
- Camp one spot until he shows up-
- Fly from one of the seven spawn points to the next until you see him
- Fly around his spawn spots every hour and every half hour.
- Put ur char in one of his spawn loc before u log off.
- Look for him right after restarts / server crash
HELP .. is this all correct now ? or am i missing something new
is there a forum another spot to post spawns times
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.