Loque'nahak Spawn time

88 Blood Elf Hunter
i saw him at 5:30 i was a second away from tameing him before he was killed in front of my eyes :(
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Hunter
i'm in tichondrious and i just got him!!!....realm time is 1:48pm.....woooo so excited and happy!!!
Reply Quote
Just tamed today at 255 CST.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
i saw him at 5:30 i was a second away from tameing him before he was killed in front of my eyes :(

i just had the same thing happen to me a few hour's ago by an lvl 90 ally monk then she sat and did /rude /lol /rofl /spit and /moon at me as well over and over to my hunter i will say this she's lucky she wasn't on when i switch to that realm as i have toons on it or she would of gotten an chewing out for it big time. bad enuff to kill Loque' nahak in front of me sec's from me trying to tame it but to sit and do that was just uncalled for and rude and harassment on her part so i reported her.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
so ya...i was standing there...jsut got out of a raid and what do i see? bam! loque'nahak...i quickly start changing spec and what do you think happens? and alliance hunter level 77 comes out of no where, tames it...and runs off...the fires of hell have no fury like mine!
Reply Quote
21 Troll Shaman
4 hours is not all day lol
Reply Quote
21 Troll Shaman
lol whats funny is ive been looking for him for 7 hours all 3 days on my bf hunter. i stop in a random area about to call it quits for a wile and looked at this forum to seek help about him and BAM right where im standing he spawns as i reading the comments. hell. yes. lol luck was on my side. he spawned 1:56 am on venture co server a little ways away from the camp
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If there is anyone who is willing to help me look for Loque'Nahak please respond t this , I've been out here for a whole month almost and I've seen him dead, Killed in my eyes . Please help me find this BEAUTIFUL Looking cat !
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Hunter
05/03/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Freedomhawk

i just had the same thing happen to me a few hour's ago by an lvl 90 ally monk then she sat and did /rude /lol /rofl /spit and /moon at me as well over and over to my hunter i will say this she's lucky she wasn't on when i switch to that realm as i have toons on it or she would of gotten an chewing out for it big time. bad enuff to kill Loque' nahak in front of me sec's from me trying to tame it but to sit and do that was just uncalled for and rude and harassment on her part so i reported her.

It is funny how the Ally have become more and more rude. Had a similar thing happen to me today. I was there about 70% through the tame and an Ally swooped in and killed me ( I did not put up a fight why... I am still leveling she was max) then she took her. Just rude.... I mean I get it we are on a PVP server but I would NEVER do that to someone ever especially a rare like that.
Edited by Winterdream on 6/10/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
On 6/13/13 ED server, @ 0814 EST, I tamed loque' at 70, 72.
Edited by Shekaran on 6/13/2013 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So I have been flying around for some time now. (30+ hrs) I saw a horde, flagged, and had to pull my pet out and stampede his butt. After I made him cry for his mom I jumped back on my mount and left his corpse for the birds to pick clean. I landed to talk to a guild member in /G chat. Well guess who showed up next to me? Yup Loque. After so long! so I clicked tame beast as any hunter would do. Everything was perfect until he dropped dead mid tame. My Pet came running back over almost looking proud for killing a mob for me. This was the last tame I needed to complete my list of Spirit Beasts and Rare pets. I'm sure I will get plenty of crap on the forum for this classic "huntard/noob" move. I am so angry with my self. *FAIL* /cry /cry /cry

spawned at 30.66 11:45 Eastern time.

Good luck hunters!

*EDIT* So... Two days later the servers reset and I thought I would be able to possibly find him when they came back up. Wrong. So I went back to camping. This time without having a pet out O.o At exactly 6:30 pm at the same spot (30.66) Loque spawned again for me! This time there was no errors on my end. Just targeted him and hit my tame macro. At last! Good luck everyone trying to find this beauty of a beast!

A quick side note, I have seen Loque spawn 3 times now and all three have been at the same spot with absolutely NO reoccurring time frame. I really am thinking that he does not have a specific spawn timer. Again, good luck and happy hunting!!
Edited by Brad on 7/26/2013 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My friend Veroccia gave me the best tip for our server. People dont look to often. She said make a macro /target Loque'Nahak and she was lucky she just went to every spawn spamming the button and found him randomly but her other thing was with Arcturis just check every 6 hours. Our servers not dead but not a lot of people care for spirit beasts so its not worth it to sit there for hours. Take breaks. She camped arcturus for 19 hours at one point and found him a day later after not camping. Sometimes its just like luck or almost the game wants to make you mad. Just go slow and be patient
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I have been looking 3 years good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hello, I have been camping Loque'nahak for three days so far. It's been very tough to do though since I am on the server Moongaurd where everyone is hunting for him. Anyone have any tips or any info on how to hunt Loque'nahak on high populated realms?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
He...Loque'nahak is male....

Just Got Loque'nahak near Nessingway camp, 3:32 PM Pacific Time, Realm: Exodar, His spawn seems to be in the late nights and afternoon, got king krush around 7:00 PM Pacific aound one of the shrines, showing no Attached or shared spawn time, good luck to everyone out there looking for Loque, she is quite the beauty!

PS: don't have soda in your hands when your NPC scan goes off....

He...Loque'nahak is male....
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yeah move to a different server...My 90 hunter was on Darkspear (i was on there before all the youtubers ruined it) and I never could get the damn thing tamed, I gave up after 6 months of nothing but other jealous hunters killing it before I could tame. I switched my hunter to Stonemaul and got him after 2 days. Most people wont pay the $25 to transfer for a pet but that may be the only way youre gonna get him...sorry.
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Hunter
Spawn times are relative to two things: (1) the last time the mob was tamed or killed (2) the last time the other rares in the zone were up. No two can be up at the same time and they tend to rotate spawns as well as spawning areas. Relative to King Krush, Loque spawns about 6-9 hrs; Ayotona about the same. Krush seems to spawn a bit more often.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I just tamed loque nahak at 10:27 am (aus time)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
hey guys i have just captured loque 3:30am server time @ venture co server for any other hunter who still wants to catch him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]