Ships in SW

85 Night Elf Rogue
Flying into SW harbor I can see the two transportation ships moving about or waiting etc, but as I approach either of them the disappear. But if I back away a fair distance they appear again.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Aersyn ,

There's only one that I know of that would disappear as you approached it and that's the one going to Vashj'ir. It's going to only show up when you're close if you're on the quest chain as it'll be phased.

"Winter is coming....."
Edited by Martyt on 4/28/2011 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Alternately, if you're on the quest chain and haven't actually taken the ship, the other transports may phase out as you approach. A guildmate had picked up the breadcrumb quest to take him down to the harbor, but hadn't actually gone to Vashj'ir. Because of that, the ship to Northrend was phased out for him until he dropped the breadcrumb quest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks Martyt and Frosty! Dropping that quest worked great :)
Edited by Aersyn on 4/28/2011 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
i need to get to northrend i get on the ship and wait and wait and it never goes anywhere help please
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Berter ,

I could be wrong but I believe you still need to be level 68 minimum to get to Northrend unless you arrange to be ported there.

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Berter,

I'm sure Avaruu's right. It's been a while since I took a character over there but just did so with a level 36. If the ship you boarded was stationary, it's the wrong one. If it "arrived" where you were waiting for it, it should have gone somewhere after a few minutes.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]