New Oceanic Server? Blue Please Respond!

22 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Blizzard, it is seemingly apparent that now all Oceanic server populations are either "High" or "Full" and there is one "Medium' population server which is Gundrak.

Is there any plans to open up a new Oceanic Server?

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i 2nd this motion so i can join it
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMP.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Feel free to join the medium server...
Reply Quote
Agreed, a new Oceanic server is well overdue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
And make it an RP server. PLEASE!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
We do need a new one...
and a RP would be awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
cmon u serious?? Aman'thul isn't full.

There's a shortage of players if anything.. why would they create a new server right now?

Reply Quote
68 Human Paladin
Meh. Except for Frostmourne and that other server (Barthilas?), all the servers at "high" or even "full" will go "medium" or "low" during off-peak hours (I usually check at 4am - before I go to work).

But hey Blizzard, if you're going to open a new Oceanic server, can we make it so that it is geographically in the region? My latency is 189ms at best ;_;
Reply Quote
I second that Amrix said above, about peak times.
Usually when I log on Frostmourne is the only one with 'High'. All the rest are medium or low.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Do it
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Could use a server located in Brisbane :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
If they made a new oceanic pve server or rp server i would transfer some toons there for sure. Be kinda good to start fresh on a clean slate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gundrak is way to underpopulated to get even a single 25 man guild running, with only a handful of successful 10 mans. The AH is too quiet to get a proper economy going, people just make up their own price because they are the only one selling half the time. I don't think they'll be making another server until all the others are at least populated to the point where they function properly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Judging by the population status on the realm selection screen just now the oceanic realms that are lowest in population atm are Dath'Remar, Saurfang, Dreadmaul, Gundrak and Thaurissian. Some of these are one sided servers though so while one faction may be functional the other may not.
Reply Quote
As Abînadi said above, Dreadmaul has only a few people on at peak-off hours. Last time I check though, It was more or less equally balanced on both factions. A new server would seem more or less inappropriate in my opinion, for now I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dreading the holiday season. Another 3 months of 2000+ queues on each and every server? No thanks!

We need one of each, including RP and RP-PVP... can't believe we still don't have those nearly half a decade later...
Reply Quote
They seem full, but i rarely see Alliance or Horde getting around anywhere but a main city. or is this because the world is just so big these days?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]