Serious Business recruitment

85 Human Warrior
Serious Business is currently looking for 1-2 new healers and possibly a tank.

Serious Business is nearly 4 years old, making it one of the oldest active guilds on the server.
We are currently 3/13(H) in 10-man.

We currently raid Sun-Thurs 7-10 Pacific time. We expect raiders to attend at least 4/5 raids a week or let us know in advance when they will be unable to attend. Our guild is comprised of mostly working adults, so we try to value our raider's time.

Applicants should be ready to raid, in ~346+ gear, and know how to play their class. This is for a raid spot immediately, no bench warming.

Now with all the /srs junk out of the way, we're a great group of people who love to joke around while we raid, but have no issues getting serious when it comes to figuring stuff out. It's a fantastic atmosphere with a solid core of people, and we have very very little turnover for anything other than RL stuff.

Drop off an app at serious.guildlaunch.com or send me, Phased, or Nohope a tell ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Post alt spam bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Pillowtalk on 11/20/2013 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/yawn
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
05/22/2011 09:20 AMPosted by Dreanai
/yawn

yer face :D jkjk welcome bak ! I was looking for you once.... like a month ago-ish but no one knew where you went :/
Edited by Luminatyra on 5/23/2011 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/23/2011 10:07 PMPosted by Luminatyra
/yawn

yer face :D jkjk welcome bak ! I was looking for you once.... like a month ago-ish but no one knew where you went :/

Lumi! Oo your in void eah? Thats a very talented guild but I wouldn't have expected less from you. Yea I actually had to take an extended break. I was on the game for so long that my "real life friends" finally got fed up and took me on an extended vacation haha. And thanks it feels good to be back!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
bump for phased
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]