89 Troll Mage
Annnnnnndddddddd....

Bumping again.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump for good people.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
DMV and BTG! These guys are flat-out awesome. If I was horde, I would apply to either.

But, since I'm not, I'll continue to shoot them in the groin.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This thread is relevant to my interests.

My sexy, sassy interests.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
FEAR THE GRIN!

Also, Thuug, come home D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
FEAR THE GRIN!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
*salutes*
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Fea da Grin ya big tasty humies.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
SUP
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
((Bump!

Also, I assume someone misinterpreted my joke, because the post was deleted last week and I got banned for it... but the flaming post I made @Barehands was totally in jest. There is a running gag in our guild about speaking in nothing but horrible puns, and since I am a feral druid I get a lot of "you bear-ly made it, you killed him with your bear-hands!" type stuff. His name reminded me of that, so that's where the post came from. I should have made it more clear that it was a joke.

I <3 BTG, and always will!
))
Edited by Riverdown on 7/12/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Blacktooth Grin is reopening and repopulating their official video channel with more videos of RPPvP warmongering and destruction.

Check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FearTheGrin?feature=mhee
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
is there anything this guy does that isn't bumping his own guild's recruitment thread
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
((Bump!

Also, I assume someone misinterpreted my joke, because the post was deleted last week and I got banned for it... but the flaming post I made @Barehands was totally in jest. There is a running gag in our guild about speaking in nothing but horrible puns, and since I am a feral druid I get a lot of "you bear-ly made it, you killed him with your bear-hands!" type stuff. His name reminded me of that, so that's where the post came from. I should have made it more clear that it was a joke.

I <3 BTG, and always will!
))

FLAME POST DIRECTED AT ME, EH?

It's okay, I loves the Midnight Reveries <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/16/2011 04:17 PMPosted by Grimnir
is there anything this guy does that isn't bumping his own guild's recruitment thread

I would bump this post, BUT as secretly Im at war with em, for something important that they did this one time to one of us, that involved some things, I in all honesty in good consious can not do such a thing. So, I shall not do anything that even remotly looks like a bump!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Remember that thing, with that guy... in the place? Yeah... well he's gone now. So it's all good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]